Chapter 3

A/n
yes, same cover-

><><><><><><><><><><><><

3rd POV

Ava was screaming while the light blue guy's hand is covering her mouth so her screams are muffled. She was screaming for three hours straight, while Y/n was still asleep on the couch without the orange one holding her anymore. The others grew impatient,

'THIS DAY IS TAKING FOREVER!'

One of them told him to just kill Ava. Rhys disagreed,

'Your Majesty, if we kill that human, then the half-spirit human will attack us.'

'Then what else can we do?! We tried nothing and it didn't work!'

The Prince shouted. Rhys tried to think of what to do to make Ava stop. Y/n woke up..

Y/n's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and felt no one holding me anymore, but I still heard Ava's screaming. I looked around and saw the guys are still here.

'The half-spirit human is awake!'

I jumped at the sudden voice. I noticed it was the orange boy who said that.

'Half-spirit..?'

I asked, tilting my head. Then Rhys guy went up to Ava and clapped his hands, surprisingly Ava stopped. I turned my head to see light blue boy still holding my sister. Rhys stepped closer.

'Humans, please forgive our intrusion, but we wish to speak to both of you. If we let you move will you please not scream..? we promise we won't hurt you two.'

I don't fully trust them yet.. Like, after they try to attack us, barged into our apartment, and holding us hostage. They think we'll trust them immediately?

Ava nodded slowly, still scared.

'Good, alright Pierce, let her go.'

Rhys told the Pierce guy. Are there names like nouns or something? He puts Ava down and he patted her head. I stayed put on the couch.

'U-um, wh-what are you guys e-exactly..?'

One of them made a fireball with his hand. How-? No idea. I guess Ava was right, they do have magic.

'That doesn't matter. Now tell us your world or we'll-'

He gets cut off by Rhys scolding him.

'Your Majesty!'

Princey then lowered his hand and made the fireball disappear.

'Magiiiiicc, can they give me magic? If they can, I want the ability to [your fav magic/power to have]. It'd be pog.'

'W-wait, so the fire magic stuff I saw before was.. real..?(!)'

Ava stuttered. Rhys told us they come from Daemos, and their world is also called Daemos which us weird.

'Your name is Daemos?'

I sighed in annoyance, Rhys tried to explain.

'No, we are Daemos'

'You're all named Daemos?'

'No, my name is Rhys and-'

'Your world is Rhys?'

I snapped to shut Ava up.

'OH MY IRENE JUST LET HIM FINISH GO_DA__IT!'

Ava stayed quiet.