The Tour

It's been days since the announcement of the culture festival by Aizawa and every moment class 1A has has been preparing their dance routine and placing of stage effects and as we speak they are still preparing with everything they got even if it was still a month away, they are waiting for the day of the beginning of the culture festival, and as we speak at 5AM two of U.A students were still also training before going back to help prepare once their classmates ate finally up.

"I have to say you've improved since the first time you tried to keep up with me" said Izuku.

"Thanks, but you keep adding too much weight, sometimes I feel like you're trying to kill me" said Shinsou slightly panting.

"Well I'm kinda going easy, Zeff would have by now tied three boulders to by now, I was 10 when he did that to me" said Izuku energetically.

"How are you alive and why do you have this much energy this early in the morning?" said Shinsou.

"I don't really know how for both, but I can say I started to feel more energy pumping through me since the tower incident" said Izuku.

But this was Izuku suddenly starting to cough at first Shinsou just thought it was a cough, until it started to get worse as he remembered that recently Izuku gained this cough with the same energy he gained at the tower incident.

"Hey you've been coughing a lot lately and it's been getting bad, maybe we should go to Recovery Girl before heading back to the dorms" said Shinsou.

"Don't worry, I'm fine" said Izuku.

"Yeah, but you've had that cough since then and you still, don't you think you should really go check" said Shinsou.

"It's really none of your concern" said Izuku slightly frustrated.

"Hey man I'm just worried about you, you're my friend" said Shinsou.

"Then stop worrying about me!" said Izuku as he lashed at Shinsou.

This caught Shinsou off guard that Izuku lashed out at him, this made Izuku realize what he did.

"Sorry I guess my energy got me too pumped up, and really it's nothing, so stop worrying about me and let's head back" said Izuku.

But as Izuku was about to start running again Shinsou said some to him.

"Then tell me what's going on with you" said Shinsou.

This made Izuku look at Shinsou with a serious look and spoke in a low tone to him.

"I told you it's nothing and that's it, so stop now..." said Izuku.

Without even saying another word Izuku turn back and started to head back to U.A for Shinsou to see on the side of Izuku face he still was serious, and seeing him like this only made Shinsou worry but all he could do is listen to what Izuku said for now.

"Right..." said Shinsou with a concerned look in his eyes.

This was when Shinsou began to run behind Izuku again, but as he ran behind Izuku even though he wasn't that far behind his mind made a mental image of Izuku getting farther and farther away and in his mental image he couldn't help but try and reach out to Izuku.

'Please stop and talk to me, something wrong and it's making worried for you Midoriya, your my first true friend and I don't want you to walk away from when I might be able to help you, please stop and tell, please' Shinsou thought as he could only stare at Izuku.

As the real life Izuku starts to pick up more speed making more distance between the two.

'I'm sorry Shinsou for lashing out at you but I don't want to add to your worry I've already done enough, I have to keep it secret if you knew that i would die soon I don't want imagine the stress it would put on you and the others, have to keep it secret, and have to get better, stronger, faster and I have to do so much more protect, I can't stop if I stop I don't know if I'll be able to escape this current level' Izuku thought.