Bad Batch

I let out a laugh as I raced Wreaker to the ship.

"Looks like the General is gonna win again." Crosshair said as he leaned against the ship.

"Not fair! You had a head start!" Wreaker yelled as he chased after me.

"You're suppose to be the best clones! Yet I think Echo could even beat you!" I yelled back.

I let out a laugh and walked to the ship.

"Good job General." Crosshair said with a smirk.

"You know I hate that name." I said with a laugh.

"Whatever you say General." He said before he was called over by Tech.

I smiled softly and walked onto the ship.

"Hey Hunter, got any new orders?" I asked as I walked towards him.

I stopped as soon as he turned around.

"Hunter... what's wrong?"

He pulled his blasters out and I backed away. I watched as his hands shook and I held my breath.

"Freeze Jedi scum." He growled out.

"Hunter I don't know what's wrong with you but-"

He fired at me and I used my lightsaber to deflected it. I quickly turned and ran off of the ship. I jumped to the side and let out a gasp as Crosshair shoot me in the shoulder.

"Get her!" Crosshair yelled to Wreaker and Tech.

I fought through the pain and quickly blocked Tech's attacks and threw him into Wreaker.

"I don't want to hurt you!" I yelled as I pulled my sabers out.

"Kill that traitor!" Echo yelled as he shot at me.

I quickly blocked his blasts and hit him in the shoulder.

"I'm sorry! By I'm not dying today!" I yelled through tears as I used the force to throw them all back.

I quickly turned and ran as fast as I could. My heart stopped as I saw I was trapped in a dead end.

"No where to go, Jedi." Hunter said as he walked towards me.

Before they could get close a ship came out of no where and I quickly jumped onto it. It shot their ship's wing and then took off.

"Ahsoka?" I asked as I climbed in with her.

"I thought you could use a hand." She said as she sent me a smile.

"What's going on?"

"Order 66." Rex said softly.

"What?"

"It's an order... to kill all Jedi." Rex explained.

He told me about the chips and I felt tears stream down my face. The Bad Batch was my family, and now they wanted me dead... and I could do nothing to protect them.

Few years later

As soon as I saw them I felt tears stream down my face. They were with the Empire. Their best soldiers and Jedi hunters. I knew it would of been to good to be true for them to have lived a happy life away from violence... it wasn't in their programming.

"Great we have the bad batch onto us." Kanan said with a groan.

"Bad Batch?" Ezra asked with a frown.

"They are a elite squad of clones with special abilities.... they have never lost a fight." Rex explained.

"So... we are dead?"