(17)

"KADE, WE'RE HERE!" Luca shouts as he enters Kade's huge mansion of a house while the others were still getting out of their cars

His eyes travel around the lavish living room in search of Kade but his dark eyes instead landed on a girl sitting comfortably on the couch.

She was sitting legs crossed, sunglasses on with a Vogue magazine in her hands.

"Who are you?" Luca loudly asked as he stared at the girl.

"You tell me." She replied without looking at him, her tone making her words sound like a command.

"How am I supposed to tell you that?" Luca frowned, arching an eyebrow at the girl.

"With your mouth, of course." She answered, getting up from the couch as the others entered the mansion.

Luca's eyes widened and he parted his lips at the loss of his words.

"Don't make the boy cry. Haven't you scared enough people yet, Anna?"

She smiled as she saw Kade standing next to her.

"Kadey, it's not my fault that I make people cry." Anna chuckled.

"Guys, meet my cousin. Adrianna Saint Laurent." Kade introduced, pointing his thumb at Anna.

She moved her sunglasses to her head, letting the group stare into her grey eyes; those eyes which tore apart anyone who looked into them.

"Adrianna Saint Laurent. Fun fact: I got expelled many times than I could even count with my both of hands so don't mess with me. That's all and nice to meet you." She flashed them a bright smile and only the girls returned the smile back.

"Adrianna, that's a lovely fact." Aria chuckled as embraced her into a quick hug.

"Another bad bitch? Yes!" Ellis grinned as she took quick steps towards the two girls.

"Girl gang!" Isabelle squealed as she marched forward.

The girls immediately started talking and briefly introduced themselves to the new girl.

"They're already getting along? Wow." Luca slowly muttered as he glanced at the group of girls.

"What else did you expect?" Blake scoffed, rolling his eyes at him.

"I wanted her to talk to me, but now that all changed." Luca muttered under his breath.

"Why? You're scared of her?" Kade mused, a small smirk growing on his lips.

This wasn't the first time that someone was scared of his cousin.

"Oh, he's terrified of her. Look at his eyes." Blake chuckled, pointing a finger at Luca's eyes.

"I am not! I just don't know how to talk to her." Luca scoffed.

"Oh, really?" Kade smirked, mischief glinting in his eyes.