xl - office

♡♡♡
●ARIA POV●

We got to my office at just about an hour since the phone call . That shower didn't save any time, just like I suspected.  Warren assured me that everything will be okay . My main concern was making sure that Trip doesn't get caught up in this . The second was making sure my little ruse with Alex never sees the light of day .

"Aria!" My assistant yells for me .

"Okay, what do we have?"

He shows me everything else I couldn't get to . They have photos of us from our date last night . Since most people don't know how Alex looks or that he was back in the country made me feel better.  "Will you guys be making a statement?"

I look to Warren , "that's the proper thing go do, right?"

I nod, "We're not exactly hiding our relationship from anyone but..... damnit," I curse inwardly .

"What?" Warren asks with concern.

"Brittany met Alex," I said. I thought this would've worried him, instead I saw a flash of anger flicker in his eyes.

"She's up to something.  I need to make a few phone calls," Warren said with a stern voice and excuses himself while he got on the phone .

"Who's Brittany?" My assistant asks.

"Bitchny" I say and he nods in recognition of the nickname I had given her after Dylan and I fell apart.

"Would it be so bad that you had both brothers?" He asks me.

"Yes, it would look like Warren stole me from Alex or that I used Alex to get to Warren. Either way, Brittany seems bent on ruining my life , so this is an issue," I say leaning back on my chair.

Warren walks back in , "I've got media covered . My team is calling every media outlet, online blogs and independent blogs to dismiss any rumors about you and anyone else in my family . We have all the social media platforms also filtering your name with Alex as well as getting blind gossip accounts to side with us. "

"Wow, and I thought that was my job," I say being thoroughly impressed, "you sure you don't want a job here?"

He flashes me a million dollar smile , "I wouldn't mind, I can show Alex the ropes back at the company," he says.

"But seriously, thank you."

He walks to where I am and places a kiss on top of my head , "anything for my woman. I called Alex and asked him to come in. I didn't want to say anything but I think we have enough that I could."

Warren says cryptically to me , "say about what?" I ask him .

"Let's wait for Alex, first."

About 45 minutes passed and there are still more and more articles being printed about us . Mostly how shocked that someone got Warren's ice cold heart to melt. Thoss articles I read out loud for my amusement . Warren would just roll his eyes and I laugh.  I didn't know he was so closed off before. Yes when we met each other again he gave off that rough exterior vibe but I never really saw the ice cold heart.

I then saw articles about me, mostly about my accomplishments with our PR firm and that I had decided to go my own path away from my family's business . For the most part they painted me as a serious businesswoman with a passion for success, I'd like to think they were spot on. There was one mention of my association with Dylan but they didn't dive any further into it.