Ten

"How do i do what?" my gaze tried to get a hint of her unclarified emotions which were all over there on her face. A slight smirk played on her lips before she opened her mouth.

"You look good these days and I know that it's because of Jimin." I'll never know why every best friend in the world ships you with someone you half of the time wish to throw a brick at.

Fighting with her was just useless. A disgusted look covered my face and I lightly just decided to go to the counter where Jisoo was standing. "Just get your hair done, i have a shift tomorrow. I have no wishes to be sleep deprived." Without a delay my feet took me to the counter. I paid the bill which was almost non-existing.

"It was nice meeting you." A genuine smile covered my face as the time to greet Jisoo farewell was there. "It was mutual." she waved us a bye and I examined the changes in Seoyun's hair. This girl managed to look good in everything. She would be the prettiest in a messy bun and her boyfriend's shirt but the situation would do a somersault with me. I would look like someone who was in a post- break up stage and on drugs from past five days.

I checked my phone to see if there was any text or missed call and I was welcomed by a text which was from Taehyung.

Taehyung: you free tomorrow???

Me: naah I have shift tomorrow

Taehyung: oh ok

Me:for what by the way???

Taehyung: wanted to hangout and talk about that project

Me:how about the day after tomorrow?

Taehyung:perfect

Me:okay

I was looking at my phone screen when I bumped into someone and looked up only to see a pair of brown eyes staring mine, my face only a few inches away from his

"You look cute." It was Jimin. Think of the devil and the devil appears. But his eyes, they were like venom. They would cause you death if you stared into them for way too long.

"Oh Jimin, I'm sorry for bumping into you like that." I blushed and quickly looked away. Wait, why am I acting like that?

"It's okay" he smiled while stroking my hair. Such a flirt, who gave him the authority to do this? But the plot twist was that I didn't shrug his hand off.

"Awwwwww you guys look so cute together," Jungkook and Seoyun squealed together "when are you even planning to have kids?" Jungkook hit on my shoulder.

"Kids? Never in hell." I made a face and while backing away from Jimin and he did the same. "Yeah then maybe we could have them in heaven." Jimin pulled my arm and I once again tried to back away.

"Hey you guys wait here we have to get some supplies." Jungkook said and dragged Seoyun with him. He could've taken this horny ass smurf on the loose. I blurted under my breath.

"You're a walking virgin on the loose." he shouted and the elderly couple walking choked on their own saliva. Or so I guess.

"What did you just say?" I shot him with a death glare. There are probably 170000 words in english language but I couldn't even express how badly I wanted to throw a chair at him.

"Walking. Virgin. On. The. Loose." he repeated, giving a pause at every word to make himself clear.

"How do you even know that I'm a virgin or not?" I folded my arms and a look of confidence covered his face.

"Your eyes tell," he responded as if only virgin's eyes sparkled.

"Okay sex professor."

"Bitch." he cursed under his breath and looked away.

"And we're back to square one, I hate you."

"I hate you more, wanna lose your v-card because of me?"

"Excuse me don't say things like these in front of my child." a lady in her maybe late twenties yelled and moved away from us covering her child's ears.

"What the hell is taking them so long?" My patience was already crossing it's levels and the couple who I bet were having sex by the excuse of getting supplies was not leaving any space to annoy the fuck out of me.

"I guess they're making out" Jimin said and I gave him a glare "what? I'm serious."

"Can I please get your phone? I have to call Seoyun and my phone's dead."

"Here you go." he said while taking the device out of his pocket. I didn't see that coming. Bipolar much? No it's my false intuition.

UNKNOWN POV

______________

1 hour ago

My phone rang and I picked it up

"Yes Jin hyung." I spoke through the phone.

"How's everything going, how's Yeonnie?" he asked, his voice was sounding depressed. I liked the name Yeona more.

"She's alright."

"Yeah, be careful and be sure of not getting suspected by anyone especially her."

"I won't, don't worry"

AYLA/YEONA POV(present)

_______________

I scrolled through his recent contacts to see if there was any contact named 'Jungkook' or 'kookie' or 'Seoyun' I wasn't invading his privacy but I was searching for one name until another one caught my eye

'Seok-Jin ssi'

____

|<|Author|>|

YAY!!! A hundred reads

I love you guys

Vote,comment, follow, share. Thank you