CHAPTER 22

NK take Khushi to the door of the hall, he takes off his jacket and put it around her shoulders, "NK .. what are you doing? I am fine", said Khushi looking at him.

"Just hush ok ... you did what you wanted to do .. now cover yourself", said NK like a concern friend. Khushi smile at his possessive gesture. "Wait here", NK said and move into the hall looking for Akash. People were now moving towards the buffet table for dinner.

He saw Akash standing with Aman; he told them that they are leaving for home as they are feeling tired now. Akash asked him to have dinner then leave but he said they will have it home, it quite late too so Akash give him a take care hug. NK came out of hall, put his arm around Khushi's shoulders and take her to the elevator. The drive to their home was silent. NK knew there is something going on most probably related to Arnav because Khushi is not the person to stay quiet for long. He drops her at her apartment telling her not to sleep without eating something. Khushi squeeze his hand bidding goodbye and move to her apartment.

-------------------------------

Shyam was pacing in his room .... confuse at Arnav's behavior. ASR didn't behave the way he wanted him to behave. Angry, that he had taken something from him ... he wanted to see devastation on his face ... he want to see him defeated. Even when he talks to him his demeanour was cool and his face was also not giving away anything. Well it was obvious that Arnav knows that he had used his designs in JFH spring collection, he was bound to do something. Known to ASR's anger he should have come and threaten him but why didn't he?

Shyam wanted him to do that because then he had the opportunity to show media that how great ASR is acting like a child from whom his favorite ice-cream has been snatched. Also he would said that the designs were his and ASR just wanted to get credit for the great designs as he can't see someone else get praises than him, but nothing happened like that. Shyam wants to know if ASR is planning anything against him, because he was sure ASR is not the type to go things easily, he will defiantly do something to strike back. He takes his cell from the table and dials a number.

Person: "Hello"

Shyam: "Did you find out if ASR is planning something?", he asked getting impatient.

Person: "Chill man ... he is not going to do anything"

Shyam: "I know him ok ... I know him ... he is not the person to sit back quite ... he will defiantly do something .. and I want to know what", he move his hand through his hair in frustration.

Person: "If he wanted to do something then he could have done something till now ... it's been more than 2 weeks."

Shyam: (pause for few seconds thinking on what the person says) hmm .. ok just keep your ears and eyes open ... I want to know if he plans anything ... and what about IFCW? What he had decided for that?"

Person: I will tell you if something goes out of hand ok ...and for IFCW, I don't know ... he didn't give us any order for that.

Shyam: "ok just keep me updated", he said and cut the call.

May be ASR didn't do anything because he is not able to, maybe he is feeling like he had been cheated and can't do anything about it and he doesn't want to show it that's why he is acting cool. Let's just wait for few more days then I have IFCW to work on .... will give him another shock that time also,  Shyam thought and an evil smile appear on his face.

--------------------------------

Khushi was lying on her bed; she just changed into her pajama bottoms and had light dinner. Didn't feel like eating much as she usually does. She was exhausted .. her mind was exhausted. She was getting restless with her mind going back to the dance and then what happened after that. One part of her was happy that Arnav too feel something towards her, and it had shown today with his behavior. The other part was scared, what if it is just a time pass for him .. like his dates in past. She can't avoid him now she knows that.
Arnav knows about her reaction as he had said that she say something else and her body say something else. Should she accept what Arnav was saying?  Should she take a step without any grantee of their relationship and more importantly her future? She was astonished at the intensity of the feelings she had felt when Arnav was doing all those things with her ..blush appeared on her face, she bit her lower lip. What was all this? .. And does she want it ??
She closes her eyes only to get the visions of Arnav's closeness during the dance and after. Hmm she will see on Monday .. she will ask him direct that what he want ... yes .. she will do it .. its better from getting more confuse, she thought and drifted off to sleep.