68

Note:
정열(Jeongyeol), 빙(Bing)

____________________________

~Recap~

"Ethereal is Y/N and Y/N is Ethereal."
______________________________

Third person's POV
A deafening silence followed Angel's words. The information that she had so casually spilled out was nothing less than groundbreaking.
Everyone simultaneously went frozen stiff. They all held an indifferent blank look for a moment before it concocted into a varying number of expressions. It would have been quite a hilarious sight of it weren't for the circumstances.

Everyone in SSFIRE's face continued to hold a calm, unperturbed look, in fact even more so than normal.
With the exception of Y/N on the other hand who had a look of horror incised on her face. But with her face still covered by her black mask, one could only see her trembling dread-filled eyes.
Also, another exception would be 용수 who was just giving off a distinctive bodhisattva face, staring deeply at Y/N.

As for BTS,
Jimin looked as though he was about to die. He wasn't in any shock as he already knew, but for such a piece of earth-shattering news to be disclosed at such circumstances, was definitely not ideal, to say the least. He was scared. Scared for himself and more importantly scared for Y/N.

Namjoon looked stupefied. He was just plainly stunned. He didn't see that coming, the girl whom he had thought was innocent was most certainly not. She most definitely was not weak either.
But, could Angel's words be trusted? He needed to see it for himself.

Jin was having an internal mental breakdown. He had shared with Ethereal his deepest and darkest thoughts. And now to know that it was to Y/N.
Who would've thought?
He didn't want Y/N to ever see him like that, but she already did. How could he imagine that Ethereal was really Y/N in disguise? There's no way.
But why didn't she tell him? Was he not trusted?

Hoseok was experiencing a mini heart attack. Who the heck was he with when they bought ice cream together?
The cute Y/N who spoke French was the same person as this skillful and mysterious being we call Ethereal? Impossible.
He felt kind of hurt for being kept in the dark. What is this?

Taehyung was freaking out. Where's that damn mosquito now? Couldn't it have warned him beforehand? The girl whom he loved was right here with him all this while. He couldn't believe it. But it all made sense to him. Why Y/N and Ethereal seemed so similar...
Then...he had- oh my god.

Jungkook was having a full-on meltdown. His mind couldn't seem to comprehend it. He lost to Y/N...
In a fistfight.... How did that happen?
Ethereal and Y/N are the same person... Same per-
Nope. Just nope.

Yoongi too was having a particularly hard time breathing, accepting. He was confused, extremely puzzled. But after moving past the initial bewilderment, in came the anger. Boy was he angry. All you could feel was rage. And yet buried behind his deep roaring fury, tucked away, there was a hint of relief and joy that his N/N was alright. But right now all he saw was red. She betrayed him. And he was not afraid to make his feelings known.

-

While many were in a heated debate with themselves, Angel stood silently at the corner of the room. She had already managed to untie and free herself from the ropes, using her scheming momentary diversion or one could say letting the birds out of the cage, to fully escape.
Angel pulled off an absolutely beaming smile as she looked on at her work in great pride and satisfaction. It was prepossessing. She caused this, her words caused this magnificent scene.
The distraught look in their gleaming eyes was perfect. Simply artistic.