A Beautiful Day

~~~Spencer's POV~~~

My eyes drift open to the sounds of cattle braying. The sunlight streaming through my window informed me that I had, in fact, missed the early morning chores. Glancing at my phone showed it was almost 8:30.

Oh well. It was worth it.

My body is still tingling from the actions of last night and I can feel the stickiness on my thighs from my enjoyment. I was too tired to clean up and Nick passed out with me it seems. His arms are wrapped around my bare waist and he's breathing deeply.

I slowly shift in his arms, trying not to wake him. My eyes rake over his form. He really is the most handsome man I've known. The sunlight seeping in the window is just beginning to hit his hairline. His hair glistens making him even more angelic. Seriously could he get any more attractive?

Well, yes. Yes, he could when I think to last night.

I quite liked the view of his head between my legs.

Last night was amazing. Like lightening had stuck my body, it thrummed with electricity from every touch of his hand and tongue. I can feel the heat flushing my cheeks just thinking about what we did and the indecent moans that slipped my lips.

How am I still embarrassed about all this? After everything, this man has done, I should be desensitized to this!

I feel bad for falling asleep before I could return the favor. I feel a longing in my chest to see if I can pleasure him in turn.

I can do this.

It's not like he'll hate whatever I do. I can totally do this....why am I so inept at sex?! The burn in my body escalated. I want him so badly it shocks me. It feels so quick but at the same time so right. I want to see him, all of him, as he's seen me. I want everything he can offer. The beast in me wants to satisfy this craving I seem to have acquired.

Gathering my courage, I decide to go for it. I want to make him feel as high in bliss as he did for me. The way he was so attentive with my body. He knew all the ways to make me squirm and writhe in bliss, and yet he took nothing for himself.

I lean forward and gently kiss his parted lips. He's still asleep for the moment. I kiss his cheek...his jaw.... his neck...his chest. I slowly start lowering myself down his body.

He had taken his jeans off and now just wore boxers. Already sporting morning wood.

Of course I'd be the only one naked. I internally roll my eyes.

By the time my lips grazed his abdomen, I could feel his muscles tighten and his breathing quicken.

He was definitely awake now.

~~~Nick's POV~~~

Well......this is certainly an interesting way to wake up in the morning, not that I'm complaining. But I am slightly surprised that Spencer is doing this. She can be so bashful towards sexual things that it's surprising she is initiating this intimacy, especially so soon in our relationship. Again, I'm not complaining. It just means she is comfortable with me.

I woke up to the feeling of her naked breasts grazing my chest as she kissed my neck. Her nipples hardening by having contact against my skin. I could already feel myself growing even harder as she was moving.

Her lips hit the hem of my boxers causing me to inhale sharply. She kisses me there, trailing her lips across my abdomen but not moving any further down.

I could feel her smile against my skin. She's teasing me....and loving every minute. Who knew she could be so daring?

I groaned as I felt her hand graze over my bulging erection. Just the faintest of brushes but I could feel it burning into my skin. Her fingers branding me as her own.