Epilogue

Malena POV

"Mom I'm fine" I reassured her the fifth time.
Christian's mom had been too concerned nowadays as my delivery date was near.
Well she was a girl and we decided to name her Hope. I didn't know but when I heard this name I liked it instantly.

Well the wedding went well too.

"So are you nervous" Andrea asked checking my make up the last time.

"Nervous is an understatement. I am shaking right now. Is this normal?" I asked looking at my dress once again.

"I don't know, I have no experience" she laughed.

"Don't worry everything will be fine. But I wonder how is Christian right now" Selena said clicking one last picture of me.

"I just want to see him" I said dreamily.

"Just say you can't wait for your honeymoon" Selena winked.

"Talking about honeymoon, you tell me what about you and Noah? Still on no strings attached?" I said teasing her which made her blush to crimson red.

Well, I didn't like the idea of no string attach relationship but until she is fine, I was fine. But I highly ship them.

"Well, I think we are progressing" she murmured.

"What? Tell us now" Andrea commanded and my full attention went to her.

"He kind of asked me out on a date after the wedding" she said playing with her hair.

"That's great. Noah is amazing, I really like him and trust me he will be the perfect man for you. Don't let him go" I advised her.

"Yeah, I'm not even thinking of letting him go" she accepted and I felt relieved that they were finally together.

"Malena, are you ready?" Christian's dad asked as he was the one who'd walk me on the aisle.

Christian's parents were so nice and caring. When they heard about us they were crying of happiness. They accepted me in a second and dad made sure that he would walk me on the aisle.

I nodded and went by his side. I looked at myself last time and walked with him. I was wearing a sweetheart neckline, lace ball gown which made me look beautiful. But I wondered how Christian would react when he would see me.

Soon we reached the aisle and walked down the aisle interlocking arms with dad. He squeezed my hand to calm me as I looked at him and smiled. I didn't miss the smile on Christian's face when he saw me. I smiled back at him and we reached the end. Christian extended his hand which I took gladly.

We both stood in front of each other gazing into each others eyes.

"You look marvelous baby" his complement brought blush on my face.

Soon the priest started saying whatever he was supposed because I didn't listen anything. I was busy staring at my to be husband who was staring back at me. His eyes just locked my eyes and I was too busy to hear anything else.

I saw Christian's lips move but I didn't pay attention to it. I was busy praising those full pink lips which were looking so kissable.

Suddenly he shook me and I tore my gaze away from his lips.

"Huh?" I looked around, seeing Andrea facepalming herself while Selena making a video in her camera.

"Baby it's time for your vow" Christian chuckled.

Sh*t!

I had to embarrass myself.

"I Malena Wells take you Christian Perez to be my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death.
I love you" I added at the last.

"Love you too, babe" he whispered.

"Now I pronounce you both husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the priest said.

Christian's hand rubbed against my cheeks and he leaned closer. I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine. But I was dissapointed at how short it lasted.

"We'll continue later baby" he whispered in my ear and I looked around to make sure no one listened but didn't ignore the desire that arose in me.

After the wedding, we stayed for a while in the party and then Christian took me home giving the excuse that I need rest. But I knew the last thing he wanted was to watch me sleep and so did I.

I wanted him... And that was how the wedding ended we, on the bed awoke whole night.

"Okay, just call me if you want anything or press the button next to you" she again told me and I nodded.

I soon fell asleep.

Suddenly I felt something wet...
Sh*t my water break.

I pressed the button and the nurse hurried inside.

Christian POV

"Dude calm down, you're making others worry too" Noah said sitting next to Selena.

"It's not your baby so you won't understand how I feel" I said sitting down, trying to control my anxiousness. I was too nervous to go inside seeing her in pain, so I decided to stay here.

"Well I do assure you, I will never act like you" he said challenging me.

"I don't even think someone wants to carry your baby" I said giving him a glare.

"Well too bad because this woman next to me is carrying my baby" he said and everyone went silent.

Even I didn't have any comeback. I snapped my head towards Selena and she was busy glaring at Noah who was giving her a grin.

"You didn't tell us" Andrea complaint.

"I thought of telling you later. But this asshole told you" she said hitting him again.

"Oh congrats" Andrea jumped in excitement while I just looked at Noah.

"Congrats" I murmured but loud enough for him to listen. He nodded and I hugged Selena.

"I hope the baby inherits your beauty" I said getting a glare from Noah.

The nurse came out and told me that Malena was fine.
I entered the room and saw Malena lying there smiling weakly.

I reached to her and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you baby" I whispered while the nurse brought my Hope.

I picked her up carefully remembering all the classes Malena gave me to hold a baby.

She was just like her mother. Beautiful.

"Our family is completed" Malena said and I nodded too engrossed in my daughter.

•~•~•~•~•~•

So you are here. Really? If you liked this story then I am speechless. Like seriously you read the whole story. I'm shook.

Also, if you guys like to read about badgirl with a pinch of savageness and a perfect boyfriend material type of guy... Then don't miss 'Desiring You' cause that will be a perfect novel for you.