fourteen

i squinted my eyes as the sunlight peeked through the sheer curtains that hung over jeno's window. i lifted a hand to my forehead to find it was damp from sweat and that's when i realized how uncomfortably warm it felt. i attempted to sit up only for my arms to give out, causing me to groan and close my eyes.

'jun, why are you awake?' i slowly opened my eyes to see jeno looking at me with exhausted eyes. i closed my eyes again, not having the energy to answer him. he shifted his position and i could feel him looking over me. 'jun? are you okay?' his head made his way to my forehead and a small gasp escaped his lips. 'fuck renjun, you're definitely not okay.' 

i opened my eyes again to see a fully awake jeno this time. he was climbing out of the bed and i ignored whatever he was doing, looking to my other side to see jaemin fast asleep. i turned back to jeno who was throwing on clothes from his floor and i lifted a finger to my lips weakly. he shook his head and chuckled. 'even when you're in this state you're still selfless.' i sighed as he then made his way to jaemin, shaking him lightly.

'nana wake up, come on sweetheart.' jaemin made a noise of protest and pulled the duvet over his head, making me muster up a smile. 'renjun's sick, i need your help.' jaemin shot up before jeno could even finish his sentence and he snapped his head to face me, his hand shooting up to my forehead just like jeno's had.

'junie oh my god, are you okay? jeno is he dying? no no no don't die junie.' i watched as jaemin panicked, hopping out of the bed and pacing around the room as jeno rolled his eyes.

'he's fine nana, i just need to go out to get him medicine. can you get him some water and take care of him for ten minutes without accidentally poisoning him?' jaemin glared at jeno, pushing him towards the door with a stern 'yes'. once jeno had left he instantly ran back to me, pouting.

'do you need anything? water, i'll get you water.' i closed my eyes again as jaemin ran out of the room, allowing sleep to take over me. i was disturbed not even thirty seconds later as jaemin rushed back into the room with a water bottle.

he helped me sit up and smiled at me sadly as he opened the bottle. 'i hate seeing you like this, it scares me.' he held the bottle up to my lips and i shook my head, pushing his hand away.

'you have school.' my voice came out raspy and i winced as a shot of pain surged through my throat. jaemin sighed, holding the bottle back up to my lips and this time i took a drink from it.

'none of us are going to school today, you're staying here until you get better and you're going to let me and jeno take care of you.' a light blush made it's way to my cheeks and i nodded, not wanting to anger jaemin.

jaemin scooted in beside me, despite my protests and argument that he'd also get sick, and wrapped an arm around my waist. he used his other arm to gently lay my head on his chest and as soon as it did i could feel the sleep take over. i drifted in and out of sleep until jeno finally came back. i opened my eyes sleepily as he walked in and instantly closed them again as they got heavier.

'how is he?' jeno whispered and i felt jaemin run a hand through my hair. 'he's so weak, it's scaring me.' jaemin whispered and i could feel their eyes on me. the bed dipped slightly as jeno sat down beside us. 'he'll be fine nana, he just has a fever.' jaemin nodded and jeno stood back up. i heard a rustling noise and assumed he was digging through a bag to get whatever he had bought.

jaemin's hand ran through my hair again and i felt his lips press against my forehead. 'junie, wake up love.' i weakly opened my eyes and jaemin smiled, kissing my forehead again. jeno sat down on the other side of me and jaemin removed his arms from my waist but they were quickly replaced with jeno's as he pulled me on to his lap.

jaemin pulled the medicine out of the bag and grabbed the bottle of water from earlier before turning to me. he smiled and held the medicine up. 'open up, junie.' i smiled weakly before opening my mouth, letting him pop the pill in and taking a sip of water afterwards. he then placed the bottle and medicine on jeno's bedside cabinet before scooting closer to us and leaning his head on jeno's shoulder.

i smiled to myself and let sleep finally fully take over me, not hearing the loving words coming from the couple as my mind filled with sweet dreams.

a/n: hi pls support a.c.e's comeback goblin (favorite boys) !!! you will not regret it it's so good they are the bestest boys i love them thank u bye bye