I love you Two

" Jeno please.. calm down "

" How the fuck I should calm down Nana ? We came here hoping to see Renjun and settle our problem. But no one is here. Not even his parents."

" Donghyuck atleast found out his family house. I'm sure we can find him. We have come a long way for him. We can't just lost him now. "
Jeno fell on his knees and Jaemin immediately held him.

" Jeno... We have reached here already. Don't lose hope. We'll get to meet him too. Please.."

" Nana .. I.. it's my fault isn't it ?"

Jaemin shook his head furiously.

" Excuse me Sirs, can I know whom you are exactly looking for ?"
Jenos hired driver asked.

" The son of Huang family.. Renjun."
Jaemin replied.

The driver thought for few moments.

" Sir .. I think I know where he is . Because if Huang Renjun isn't here nither he is in Korea then there is one place he can be ."

" How do you know?"
Asked Jeno fixing his posture.

" Sir .. the Huangs are famous here. Sir Renjun always tried to stay low profiled but everyone knew about him until he and his best friend left town years ago to live as normal people. Still we kinda know where he could be ."
The driver explained.

" Are you sure about that ? You aren't fooling us right ?"

The driver bowed at Jeno.
" No Sir. I'm not fooling you. Why would I ?"

" Please take us there "
Jaemin requested.

15 hours. ... 15 hours in the same car . Travelling from Shanghai to God knows where just trusting the driver.

They just stopped outside a restaurant , ate food , changed their clothes and started again.

Finally after almost a whole day , which was actually the next day when Jeno , Jaemin arrived in Shanghai, the car stopped infront of a luxurious house.

" Sir we are here. I hope you'll find Huang Renjun inside.."

" Thanks man. I'll pay you double if he is here "
Jeno just ran out of the car not waiting for a moment.

" Jeno .. wait... Where are we exactly?"

" Oh.. we are in Beijing"
The driver replied to Jaemin.

The youngest came out from the car and checked the surroundings. There was a big name plate outside the boundary and he carefully read the names.

" Humm..."

Jaemin was surprised that the security or the maid didn't stopped them from going in. He kept following the over excited Jeno. The older was really eager to meet their Chinese lover . Jaemin felt the same too but he was little cautious unlike Jeno who just barged inside the kitchen hearing from a maid that Renjun was inside.

" Re.."
Jeno stopped his trace and Jaemin bumped on his back.

" The hell.."

Renjun was pushed on the kitchen counter , his back pressed against another a bit tallers mans chest who had his arms around Renjuns tiny body.

The man was leavening something with his big hands on the top of Renjuns.

" Yes.. like this.. hmm.. press them more... Good .. boy.."
The man was speaking in Chinese which was not understandble to Jaemin but Jenos blood boiled.