Epilogue

18 YEARS LATER

Y/N: "Jimin-ah!!! They're here! Come on, hurry!" She yells into the kitchen from the dining area of the coffee shop.

Jimin: "Really Y/N. Do you have to be THAT LOUD? Ddaeng woman, think about the customers." He complains as he rushes from behind the counter. 

Y/N: "Look around baby. What customers?" She expresses while pointing around the room. 

Jimin: "Still... we coulda had customers." He shrugs and pouts his lips in a way that Y/N finds cute. 

Y/N: "But we don't!" She says loudly while laughing.

Minho: "Mommmmm! Dad is right. Why are you so loud? You are going to embarrass me in front of Seonjin." He whines.

Y/N: "Ok, Ok. I will stop but at least let me put some tint on your lips and fix your bow tie." She pleads as she adds some tint to his lips and adjusts his tie. She spits on her hand ready to use the wetness to smooth out a small cowlick as he moves his head back to avoid the gross saliva. 

At this exact moment Jin, his daughter Seonjin, and her older brothers step into the shop. 

Minho: "Mom please stop!" He whisper-yells.

Y/N: "Alright." She whispers in Minho's ear.

Y/N, Jimin, and Minho: "WOW!" They say with awe for the modelesque girl standing in front of them with the pretty pink prom dress. Her wavy locks fall perfectly around her lightly made up face.

Minho: "You look breathtaking." He says but keeps his mouth parted for what seems like a long time.

Jin: "Of course she does. She is my World Wide Gorgeous daughter after all." He chuckles.

Seonjin: "Appaaaaaa, you are embarrassing me in front of the Parks." She whines as she looks down to the floor with her cheeks turning just as pink as the dress.

Y/N: "Come over here sweetheart." Seonjin walks to Y/N -who drags her some meters away from the men- to give her a tight hug. 

Y/N: "I am so happy my son is going with such a nice girl as you. You are a lovely couple." She says while squeezing the life out of the 18-year-old.

Seonjin: "Thank you Mrs. Park.... I mean... Mom." She says timidly while trying to pry Y/N off of her body. Before she can do that, Y/N slips something in her hand and nods with a huge smile because she is pleased that she called her 'Mom'.

Y/N: "Now you put these in your clutch bag 'just in case'..... Don't let any of these guys see them. OK?" She whispers before finally breaking the hug.

Seonjin looked down at what Y/N gave her and gasped while placing her hand on her chest in shock. Her face is fire red because Y/N gave her a three-pack of condoms and a key card to a suite at the hotel where the prom is being held.