𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

MUZAN FROZE AS THE TASTE OF THE BLOOD SENT HIS WHOLE BODY BUZZING WITH HUNGER.

He has never tasted a blood like this before, his eyes quickly searched the ground.

Droplets of the red liquid, trailed just not far from where he stood. His feet started walking on his own, as he pursued the track.

After a few minutes of walking, he stopped in front of a house which looked abandoned. But he could see a faint light, in one of the rooms.

He suddenly smelled something divine, he sniffed the air as he realized, it was the scent of the blood he tasted earlier. His eyes darkened, and he marched inside the property. Pass the gates as if he owned the place.

Muzan could hear a rhythmic mellow inside, her voice could be heard as her window was open. He stayed in the comfort of the shadows, and watched a feminine figure stood.

Y/N tied her hair up in a bun, leaving her neck exposed. She breathed in the fresh air, and glanced around her surroundings. Completely oblivious, to the man observing her every move.

Muzan's eyes slightly widened, shocked by her beauty. He has not seen someone as beautiful as her. He believed that all humans were far from perfect, and he was beyond superior that no one could be as marvelous as he was.

Yet this woman took his breath away just by her beauty. His fingers twitched in anticipation, as his mind spiraled with dark thoughts.

Muzan realized that...

She peaked his interest.

He wanted to know more about her, every single thing. What she likes, what she loves. A twisted smile formed on his face. As he continued to spy at the ignorant female, who remained clueless about his presence.

His smile was wiped away from his face, as an unfamiliar man entered her room. He envied him, as he watched her face bloom with a huge smile. He clenched his fist, as veins appeared on his head.

He hadn't realized that his hand was now bleeding, too busy glaring at the man with utter hatred. She interested him, which meant he wanted to have her. But he must first get rid of unnecessary obstacles.

And so far that man was the first on his list, to be eliminated at all cost. Muzan has not noticed how long he has been standing there, as he was waiting for her to fall asleep.

It felt hours but only a few minutes passed, before the male exited her room. But not before giving her a kiss on her forehead, which added fuel to his hatred.

Y/N was about to close her window, when she felt a pair of eyes watching her. Her brows furrowed, her lips parted in confusion. And she gulped, ever since her brother told her about the existence of demons...

She was nervous, a chill went up her spine. And she shrugged it off, finally closing her window and also forgetting to lock it. And laid down on her futon, shutting her eyes to get some rest.

Just as she was about to sleep, she heard her window creaking. Y/N felt a cold breeze fly inside her room, as she also felt her body shaking, as she was terrified. She took deep breaths to steady her breathing, to not alert the intruder.

It was quiet for a few moments, before she felt a hand on her face. Their thumb brushing across her cheek affectionately.

" How interesting..."