023, NARRATIVE.

Lieah had her legs crossed, eyes closed, and hands in the air as she hummed. Vinnie walked in the hotel room with food and stopped in his tracks. "Lieah... what're you doing?" He asked.

"Meditating. It keeps me calm and i'm hoping it's gonna keep me from beating miss gawk gawk three thousand's ass." She answered. "Did you get my Popeyes?"

"Yes, are you ready to eat now? There's a lot of things that i'm still confused about between us and we should talk about it while we eat." He said.

She nodded and he sat on the bed with her, passing her the box of food. "If this is about the Pablo thing, I swear i'm not with him no more. Like when I go home there won't be anymore of him." She informed.

"No, no i'm not worried about that twenty something year old that can't spell to save his life. It's about what we are.. what we're gonna be after we both go home." He explained. "Look, I wanna be with you and I think i've made it very clear but I don't know how you feel and that's what's fucking me up."

She wiped the side of her mouth. "Okay uh.. I don't know? Like, i'm not gonna sit here and lie to you or myself anymore and say I don't feel some type of way about you because I do. My thing is the distance between us.. how is that gonna play out?" She questioned.

"You're graduating soon right?" He asked and she nodded. "So am I, that means we're free to do whatever we want after school is done and we can spend more than just a week together."

"No, you don't get it. I feel like you're gonna get bored of me because we're barely gonna see each other. How am I supposed to cater to you through a phone?"

"Lieah, you should know me by now. I'm not the kind of guy that cares about all the intimacy shit especially not so early on. I'm not gonna get bored of you, because honestly there's something new with you everyday. You keep me hooked."

She raised her eyebrow. "Okay so not to get up topic... does that mean we won't be um..."

"Oh... I mean if you want to but... let's just get back on topic."

"Okay... anyway. Do we have to label things? It hasn't been long that we've known each other and yes we have feelings towards one another but there's so much more we have to learn about each other. I don't even know your moms name, or if you have siblings, or-"

Vinnie laughed. "Lieah, I didn't ask for you hand in marriage I just want us to be on the same page. I know there's more we have to learn about each other and we have three more days to spend together... and no one really knows everything about someone.. we just keep learning as time progresses."

"Hm, okay. You didn't ask, but I wanna be a labor and delivery nurse. I like babies and I just think watching others give birth is beautiful."

"Do you want kids yourself?"

"No, I mean if you want them in the future- wait. I'm thinking too far ahead but generally speaking, no I don't want kids myself. Babies cry and if mine comes out ugly i'll want to send it back to the hospital." She explained.

"You're evil." He said in between laughter.

"You love it."

AUTHORS NOTE.
yo, please don't rush me
to update. i have a life
outside of this app, i write
when i can. <3