Chapter-21

Jungkook's pov.

           Drinking had become a habit since last week and I had been quiet since then. I didn't try to contact Taehyung nor I approached Jimin. You could call it the silence before a thunderstorm.

              Clubbing, smoking, and drinking had become a habit and a way to relieve my stress. These things simply distracted me from doing something wrong.

             So, here I was, in the club, drinking as usual. But I wasn't so lucky. The only person I was trying to ignore was right in my arms, passed out. I sighed, examining his features.

~ Angelic. I thought but quickly shrugged it off as I didn't want to be distracted from my motive.

             I lied him carefully on the backseat of my car, closing the door as I hoped on the driving seat, not knowing what to do?
Should I call his parents? Or Taehyung? Nah! Never. I decided to drop him off at his house.

           My car entered the mansion's main gate, headlights on as I saw Taehyung standing there, a worried look on his face as he was busy calling someone. I cursed my luck as I didn't want to see him either.

          " What are you doing here?" He asked as he reached me, terrified. I smirked sheepishly because of his fear of being caught. I enjoyed it but chose to remain silent as pointed my thumb to the backseat.

              He sighed in relief as he saw Jimin sleeping. Opening the door, he tried to wake him up, but no use as he was in a deep slumber. Taehyung brought him out, making him stand as he hung his arms around him.

           " Th-Thank you Jungkook," he stuttered, not daring to make eye contact. " I was... I was so worried. He wasn't receiving my calls, we went club together, but he disappeared. I... I searched for him but couldn't find him," he reasoned.

           " Fine," I replied, tone a little harsh. I wasn't in the mood to listen to his bullshit so I started the engine again, ready to leave without saying any other word.

          " You.. you didn't say anything after I texted?" He muttered, making me stop again, as he struggled to make Jimin stand.

          " What else did you expect? A fight? Or me telling everyone that you betrayed me? These things are out of context now." I said, gritted my teeth as I clenched the steering.

         " So... You forgave me?" He said, looking at me with hopeful eyes which were trying to hold back tears, Crocodile tears.

           " This is out of context as well, love," I emphasized as I smirked. I could see his calm expressions turning into fearful ones.

          " What.. what do you mean?" He stuttered.

         " Preparations done?" I asked completely ignoring his question. He looked at me with eyes full of confusion, " I mean marriage preparations," I elaborated.

           " Y-yeah..." He managed to say, as it was becoming so hard for him to make Jimin stand because of him swaying. Jimin was now swiftly opening and shutting his eyes, lips pouting.

        " Good, then congratulations on your marriage,"  I said faking happiness as he smiled nervously, " and don't forget to congratulate Hoseok hyung as well because I may not be able to attend." I deadpanned, smirking as he looked terrified.