|80| ~Awakened~

Unedited.
Embry's POV.

(Recap)

"There's no use," Ravana grasps back on to my attention as she places her body in front of me and then bends over to place her face directly in front of my very own. "You know, a wise man once told me that a vampire beloved is a vampire world. Our beloveds are supposed to be the beat to our frozen heart,"

"Cyrus taught me that hearts are disposable and I can't wait to remind him of that lesson by crushing his heartbeat, starting by crushing his little mutt. She's already dying you know,"

Who's already dying? I'm trying my hardest to keep up with her rambling but my head is spinning, my mind is cloudy, and my body is very, very, heavy. I feel weak, weaker than weak, and like I'm going to puke my guts out at any minute.

Matter fact, that's it. It's time to let it all out I think to myself as the vile that suddenly forms in the back of my throat shoots straight up out my mouth and lands directly on little miss want to be Mistress Ettore face.

There! That's better.

Little miss wanna be Mistress Ettore eyes widen in shock before turning dark and then forms into violent violet. Her fangs are descended. She looks monstrous, horrifying horrendous but I'm not threatened, nor do I care. I feel a little better. Actually, I'm extremely satisfied.

Her face is my vomit rag and the little miss want to be Mistress Ettore deserved it if you ask me.

"You stupid bitch," she roars while grabbing my face roughly as her sharp claws dig deep into my cheek. "I'm going to enjoy ripping his heart out," she spits.

"I'm going to enjoy crushing you," are the last words I hear before she plunges her sharp fangs into the side of my neck ripping a big chunk of my flesh with no mercy and all I can do is scream.

The pain is blinding. My head is pounding and my eyes bulge open widely. Throughout the pain, the sound of my racing heartbeat throbbing thunderously can be felt inside of my chest. The world is spinning around me and the room doesn't seem to be occupied with anything other than the sound of my screams.

This reality seems to provide Ravana with an intense amount of pleasure. She moans loudly as she continues to feast on me, greedily gulping down ounces on top of ounces of my blood.

"That's right dog, scream for me," she insists while digging her extremely sharp claws deeper than the darkest deep blue sea inside of my skin. Then, she runs her sharp claws down the middle of my throat, ripping my skin open in the process. Arghh!!! Pain sears through my entire body. It stings. It stings. It stings so very badly and all I can do is continue to scream.

Blood cascade down my skin freely. The salty metallic smell of my blood floats freely around the room making me feel sick to my stomach.

I attempt to break loose but it's no use. My entire body is weak, so, so very weak and numb. I'm going numb as my body goes limp inside of Ravana's bone-crushing hold. My eardrums are now ringing, a white noise is dinging loudly inside of my mind. I can't feel my wolf life force slipping further and further away from me as I finally begin to lose consciousness.

This is it for me I know it, I'm dying. Eventually, my ear-splitting scream turns to a grunting sound that roams freely from out my throat. Ravana continues to gulp down my blood hungrily.

"Not so fast, you little bitch," she murmurs against my neck before she greedy slurps up another ounce of my blood. "You don't get to die that quickly,"

In the next second, I feel her pressing her sharp claws deep into my skin right above my heart, pushing past my ribcage until they sink inside of my chest. Almost instantly, my eyes grow wider although my vision is still blurry. This is pain, true pain. The type of pain that causing intense suffering, unbearable, unendurable, and so unreal. Her hands are seconds away from heart, seconds away from crushing my life force literally and she knows it.