Chapter Fourteen

〰️Y/N's POV 〰️

I slowly opened my eyes, looking upon the sight before me. Sonia lay asleep, so calm, she looks at ease. I'm glad she feels safe around me. Slowly she blinked open her emerald eyes and looked towards me.

"Good morning Y/n." She whispered. With a stretch she extended her arms and pulled me closer to her.

"Good morning, my queen" I chuckled to her as i wrapped my arms around her waist. She placed a soft kiss on my forehead before getting up out of the bed.

"Awh, getting up so soon?" I teased.

"It is that time, my love" she replied, giving me a soft smile. I returned the expression, before pulling her back down onto the bed.

"Y/n! What are you doing?" She laughed

"Five more minutes" I spoke, pulling her closer to me. She let out a sigh, before giving in and relaxing into my embrace.

"I love you, Sonia." I mumbled to her.

"I love you as well, Y/n." she mumbled before kissing my nose.

"There is no one on earth I would rather have by my side" I said while stroking her hair.

"And there is no one on earth I would rather have rule with me" she held onto me. She felt safe, she felt loved. And so did I.

I fell in love with the world's most amazing princess~

The End~

Aaaaa, sorry for the short ending. After last chapter I didn't have any ideas left for the story. I figured I'd end it now and on a good note. I can't believe I got around 1.7k reads! Thank you all so much <3 Comment which character I should do next for an X Reader. Thank you all so much again. See you all in the next story. 🤗🤗🤗