Chapter 7

What the hell Jiya?! Are you crazy?!"... He wakes up leaving her perplexed..

"What's wrong?! Why are you screaming?!"

"Arehh yaar! Why didn't call me before coming?!".. he questions her back..

"Kyunki I wanted to give you a surprise baby!! What's wrong with you?!! Yeh pehli bar thodi hain that I am coming to your place or into your bed room?!! What's wrong with you Sidharth?!"... she is too surprised to see his reaction..

"Okayy Okayyy!! We need to talk this out!"... He goes and sits next to her..

"Jiya...I tried my level best! This is not working out! The kind of life that I want, the priorities that I have in my life, they don't match yours! Moreover... "..he stops and looks at her to see her reaction..

"Moreover??"...she is asking him to complete his sentence..

"Moreover this is not love Jiya! Yeh pagal panti hai! Humari priorities bilkul alag hain! I want a simple life..my family matters a lot for me! But for you, your priorities are different and I respect that! And I don't blame you for anything! But Jiya I tried my level best to love you, lekin tumne kabhi mujhe apna priority nehi mana! I am sorry, this is not working!...he tries to explain her politely..

Her eyes well up and she keeps staring at him..
"Toh tumhe doubt tha..that I don't love you! Right?!"...asks Jiya..

"That I don't know! But I was never your first priority! That I can tell!" ...he sticks to his point..

"Wow! Sidharth! Yeh toh tumhare liye roz ki baat hain, hai na?!! You had been in failed relationships! I bloody should have understood that it's just a game for you, just like your girlfriends were! Hai na?! You fucking played with me!"

"Shut up! I told you that I was serious and if it works out, I would want to give it a future! Didn't I tell you that?! Lekin tumhe apne aap se fursat mele tab na?! Aur kaunsi relationships ki baat kar rahi ho tum?! Main kabhi serious nehi tha unlogo ke saath but with you, I was! And stop judging me in that way, because you too had relationships that didn't last! Anyway why are we even discussing this?!"... He is frustrated again..

"Sidharth...! Kya maine kabhi bhi cheat kiya? Koi bhi controversy main khud ko involve ki?! How can you leave me just on the basis of being a career oriented girl?!"

"No Jiya...!! Okay...listen to me..!"...he goes closer to her....."Jiya we had good times together! You are a wonderful girl! You are pretty, very graceful! Moreover, you are wonderful at your work! And I mean it dear! Lekin unfortunately, I don't see you as my partner! May be it's my flaw! Mujhe maaf kardo! I am so sorry sweetheart! I can't do this anymore! Please understand!"...he can't be more gentle and respectful..

"Please stop it Sidharth! Stop! Leave it..!"....she starts crying to no end..

"Jiyaaa!!"...he doesn't want to hurt her but he is helpless!

"No Jiya!! I didn't want this! I didn't want to hurt you darling!! But I can't do this either! Please understand! I will always be there if you ever need me as a friend! I promise!"...he holds her from either sides of her arms..

"Sidharth I love you..! And I really do! I really did! And I will always do! Baas! And if I knew that my passion towards my career would make me loose you..then....!" He stops her right there..!

"No Jiya...you should never sacrifice your sanity for anybody! If your sanity lies in your work, then you should love your work and get your dreams served! You should not go against your will! I am sorry for hurting you!"...he cupps her face and gives her a hug, she needs it the most now!