☔︎︎ 2 ☔︎︎

Morning ;)

Izuku wakes up to the alarm but couldn't move?

He felt something soft on the side of his face. He didn't dare to turn his head to look. "Y-Yarashi?" Izuku asks. Yarashi sits up and yawns. "Morningz." Yarashi says.

Then she looks around and finds herself on his bed. "Sorry I forgot to say I had a sleeping habit." Yarashi says. "I-it's alright. Y-you can get ready first." Izuku says, red.

"Alright, thanks." Yarashi says. She gets up and goes to the bathroom. She sees a variety of clothes, guessing Inko left it for her. She chooses some and gets ready.

(No hat and her hair is in a high ponytail)

She goes downstairs for breakfast. She could smell BACON. She gets in a seat already ready. "You really like food, huh." Inko says, laughing. "Yes. It's just a dragon slayer thing." Yarashi says.

Her eyes stayed onto the food. Inko sets it and Yarashi digs in. Inko looks at the time, it was 8:30. "Izuku dear hurry up!" Inko calls. Yarashi finished quickly and waited for Izuku.

Izuku gets downstairs and quickly eats too. Yarashi gets up and puts on her shoes. "We will get going now." Izuku says. "See you later Inko." Yarashi says. They both head outside. It was 8:35 now.

Yarashi picks up Izuku bridal style. "W-what are you doing?!" Izuku exclaims. "I'll get us there faster!" Yarashi says.

They appear in front of the gate. "W-what? H-huh?" Izuku asks confused. "Don't underestimate a dragon slayers speed." Yarashi says, putting Izuku down before anybody could see.

They start to walk normally like nothing happened. "Outta my way Deku!" A voice behind them says. They turn around and see Katsuki Bakugo, aka Kacchan, boom boom boy, angry Pomeranian, roaring porcupine etc.

"Kacchan!" Izuku says. "Don't stand in front of me. I'll kill you." Katsuki says. Izuku moves aside for him but Yarashi doesn't. "M-morning. Let's both do our best." Izuku says. "Hey, move it." Bakugo says.

"Where's the Please?" Yarashi asks, putting her hands on her hips. Bakugo got angry. "Move it damn extra!" Bakugo yells shoving through and hitting her shoulder.

"You damn little b-" "Yarashi! Please don't." Izuku says. He was holding her arm back from punching Bakugo from behind. "...if you say so." Yarashi says. She calms down and puts her arm back down.

"Hey, isn't that bakugo? The one with the sludge villain?"

"Oh, he's the real thing."

They were whispers but Yarashi has her dragon slayer hearing. "What sludge villain?" Yarashi asks Izuku. "I'll tell you when we get home." Izuku says. He starts to walk but trips. Yarashi was gonna catch him but he starts to float.

"Are you all right?" A girl with brown hair asked. Izuku flounders around until Yarashi grabs him and puts him down. "It's my quirk. Sorry for using it without asking first. But it'd be bad luck if you fell, right? Aren't you nervous?" She asks.