2

it was the next morning and you were curled up in your bed snuggling with the light brown bear, you were woken up to mattia who snatched the bear from you.

"why do you have this" he said looking at the bear.

"I-I can't sleep without it, my dad gave it to me." you said looking down nervous because you didn't know of you were in trouble or not.

"I don't care. you're a big girl you don't sleep with bears." he said taking the bear with him.

"breakfast is ready get dressed we are going out today." he left your room and you had a tear come down your face.

it was the only thing you had ever since your father died. you wiped it quickly and took a shower then going to your closet.

you wore a light green cardigan with a white under top and light wash jeans.

you walked downstairs and into the kitchen, there was a plate of eggs, bacon, and avocado toast on the table and you sat down. Even though you didn't like eggs, he made it and you didn't want to seem ungrateful.

he handed you a drink and you ate your food, you didn't finish the whole plate but you were full. he could tell and took the plate from in front of you putting it in the sink.

"thank you." you said while jumping down from the stool and putting on your shoes.

he held his hand out and you grabbed it, he walked you to his car and closed your door for you. this car ride wasn't as quiet because there was soft songs playing on the radio.

he pulled into the malls parking lot and a big smile came across your face. he held your hand again while you both walked around in the mall. you guys walked for a bit but stopped once he pulled you into spencer's. he walked you to the back of the store and your eyes widen.

"go look around, but don't go to far" he said looking around himself.

your eyes wondered around the store while you took slow steps looking at things. you stopped when you came across a cute pair of underwear, it had a cute heart on it and it was white. you also saw some very cute pink fluffy hand cuffs, and a pink blindfold, and a nice black lingerie.

you turned around to look for more stuff when a worker came up to you, he was almost mattias height. you didn't speak because you didn't want to get in trouble even though mattia wasn't around.

"do you need any help?" he said looking at the things you were holding, you shook your head no, not speaking.

"if you need anything ill be right up there."

you nodded again and then he walked back to the front. you turned back a round and got startled by mattia.

"what were you doing talking to him." he sounded a bit mad and now you were scared.

"I wasn't, I promise!" you were very scared because he was very intimidating and you had no idea what he was gonna do to you.

"don't lie to me, you broke a rule now let's go." he grabbed your arm making you drop your things.

"but-"

"quiet"

he took you home and you got out the car by yourself, he didn't open the door for you. you walked in and he sat on the couch.

"come here, now!" you quickly went over to him and he bent you over on his lap.

"what did I tell you would happen if you talked to another boy."

"y-you said I would be punished, but I promise I didn't talk to hi-"

"shut the fuck up."
he smacked your ass and it caught you off guard.

you did not want to cry but fuck, it hurt so bad.

"please stop. I'm sorry."
he stopped and you sat up wincing when you sat on your butt.

"stop crying."

what the actual fuck was this shit, you wanted to go home. you weren't expecting that. you were tired but you were fighting your sleep.

"come on let's go nap."

he noticed you were sleepy from crying. when you laid down it felt so empty, you needed something to snuggle, or someone. you slowly got up and walked to his room. you softly knocked on the door but there was no answer. you opened the door and seen him on his bed getting ready to go to sleep.

"sir?"

"yes?"

"um.. I can't sleep without my bear, I know it's probably silly but it's the only thing I've had before my dad died and I just can't-."

he giggled a bit because you were rambling and he patted a spot by him.

"come here."

you climbed up on the bed and laid down next to him. he softly smiled a little while he wrapped his arms around you big spooning. it was the first time you've seen him smile, and it was a cute one.

"I don't mean to be hard on you about the bear. You're just gonna have to learn the hard way that if you want to cuddle you can just come to me now, not the bear okay? If you need any comfort I'm here."

"okay, thank you." you smiled and closed your eyes.