3

smut warning.

you woke up to soft moans, you felt something hard on your bum. you turned around and you could tell he was having a wet dream.

"um sir?"

he was still groaning while his member was growing bigger so you were guessing he didn't hear you.

"sir!" you said shaking him a bit, he finally woke up and noticed what happened.

"sorry" he said and he looked a bit embarrassed.

"What were you dreaming about?" you said looking down at your hands nervously.

"you."

what?

your head shot up and looked at him, he looked serious.

"r-really?"

"yea"

"Oh" you said while your cheeks were turning red. he sat up about to get off the bed but you didn't want this moment to end so you did something you didn't know you were bold enough to do.

"wait"

before he fully got off the bed you got up and went over to him sitting on his lap straddling him, feeling his member rise again.

"what are you doing?"

"I-I want you to.."

you were shocked at what you were saying but didn't show it, instead you slowly moved on his member while it was still growing in his pants. he put his hands on your waist controlling your movements.

"whatever you want princess"

he slowly put his hand in your panties using his two middle fingers to rub.

you lightly moaned his neck, you were still straddled on his lap. he went faster and you moaned loader then you thought you could.

"mmm, s-slow down!"

"not yet princess"

you bit your lip trying to hold in your cum but by the pace he was going you couldn't.

he inserted two fingers in you and you slowly moved on them.

"d-daddy please I can't hold it"

you said biting your lip harder.

"I said wait"

he went faster and you couldn't wait, your legs shook as you released onto his fingers that were inside you.

you moaned really loud while your head went back. he pulled out his fingers and laid you back on the bed.

"did I give you permission to cum?"

"I'm sorry I just couldn't hold it in" you said taking deep breaths.

"you broke a rule." he smirked like he was gonna enjoy this.

he tied your hands up above your head.

"do I need to tie up your feet or will you be a good girl"

"good girl"

he took off your shorts and your shirt, leaving you with just your underwear and bra on. he slowly took of your panties and put a light purple vibrator in you. you softly moaned while it moved inside of you.

"don't cum"

he smirked while left the room and you bit your lip while squeezing your eyes shut trying to hold in your cum. after a couple minutes and a couple orgasms you still held it in. well kinda. you thought you were done when another orgasm came.

"d-daddy please!! I have to cum! I-I'm going to cum."

you screamed as the orgasm shook through your body. you heard him walk in and you opened your eyes, he walked up to you and took the vibrator out.

"daddy can I please cum"

"wait"

you were getting irritated because you really had to.

"sir I can't hold it anymore"

"if you release now you're gonna get it worse."

he got on the bed and inserted his cock into you with no warning, all the pleasure you we're feeling right now wanted to make you explode.

"oh fuck daddy yes!"

you felt his hand tighten on your thigh because of the curse word. he went faster and you gripped the sheets.

"can I cum now?"

"yes."

your eyes rolled back, and your back arched up and your legs shook, you've never squirted before but today was different.

"t-thank you daddy." it felt like all of your blood cells were electrified. this feeling was amazing. he kept thrusting for a second before you felt a warm feeling shoot inside you. Thankfully you were on the pill.

"you're welcome princess."