001

Louis pulls on the heavy doors to the school on the first day back of the second turn. He regretted not skipping already since he didn't need school when his band was kicking off. Plus, he was eighteen, he could drop out and no one could say anything. Of course Jay, his mum, said that she would let him live there as long as he was in school or trying to get money to move out. He was the oldest of the band so when he got an flat, he would let the lads live with him.

After making a few turns around corners, he saw Brinley and Zayn. Everyone knew they liked each other but them. It was that classic love story were they were falling in love with each other but didn't have the guts to say it. They were similar in some ways, but opposite in others. Zayn was tall, while she was short. Zayn was quite and reserved while she didn't care what people thought of her. She had to get her opinions across like her life depended on it. They were quite a cute couple.

Next group Louis saw were a different band then his. The two groups were close and Niall, from Louis' band, loved their band called 5 Seconds of summer. Louis grinned when he saw them, " Oi, Ashton, ready to open for us?"

Ashton laughed, as well as Michael and Luke, " In your dreams! You'll be opening up for us!"

Louis laughed at the banter he had with the boys. While he was thinking of a gig he has later today he ran into someone. Louis grabbed the waist of the girl before she would completely fall, " You alright, love?"

The girl blushed at their closeness. Louis still had her by the waist, while she was gripping his forearms. She cleared her through, " Oh, um, yeah. Yeah, I'm fine."

Louis smiled, getting mesmerized by her green eyes. She had black hair, the barley reached her shoulders. It was waving and twirling, as it framed her face. She was a few inches short then Louis so he could rest his head on hers. " Sorry, I wasn't paying action."

The girl stared at him, wondering to herself why she wasn't answering or pulling away, " Oh," she finally snapped out of her trance, " It's fine. No harm done."

Louis was about to ask if she was sure, when Niall came up, hitting him on the back of the head, his Irish accent echoing through the halls," Stop snogging!"

Louis and the girl separated quickly, " Neil!" Louis shouted at the blonde running away.

" Neil?" She asked.

" Oh, his name is Niall. I just like pissing him off." The girl laughed with him, " I'm Louis."

" Oh, I know. I was at the party. Your a pretty good signer." The girl smiled, " But I'm Teegan."

" Nice to meet you, maybe you can come to my gig tonight. We are gonna have a few new songs." Louis offers, still trying to wonder why he's so interested in her.

Teegan smiles, " Yeah, I'll ask my mum."

The late bell signals that they need to go to class, and a cuss slips out of their lips. They look at each other before laughing, " Your new right? Do you need help getting to your class?"

" Oh, maybe. It's 206, Mrs. Wright's English class." Teegan looks at her paper schedule.

" Oh, I think that's by my class. I can take you there if you like." Louis lies. His class is no where near 206 but it was fine. He could always tell the truth that a new student needed help to get to her class.

" Oh," Teegan smiles faintly," Yeah, sure."

___

" Mate, where were you. If I came in before you, you know that's bad." Zayn laughs.

" I was walking Teegan to class." Louis murmurs, trying not to bring attention to the subject.

" Who?" Zayn says with a sly smile.