EWEW 44: Confessions Of A Wicked Adonis And His Naughty Aphrodite

E.W.E.W Copyright © 2012-2020 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Chapter posted - September 4, 2020 (Happy Birthday to my forever Queen Beyonce <3)

THIS CHAPTER ABOUT TO BE SCORCHING HOT. ANNA ON HER KNEES. A CHURCH. DEATHLESS DEATH. Yes, maybe I'm going to hell but whatever at this point. I'm taking you all with me. x

Please VOTE (press the star button) if you're still reading and enjoying this couple's book <3 Leave me your comments/reactions to EVERYTHING. I'm so excited for this one ahhhhhh! Can't wait to read what you guys have to say! Happy reading :) 

Playlist song: Victoria Monet - Moment

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 44 } : Confessions of a wicked Adonis and his naughty Aphrodite 

It was quiet at Danny's Grill, a rare fit for the usually boisterous place. Too quiet. Of course, it may have simply been due to the fact that it was the odd hours after lunch and before dinner.

I twirled the keys of my new, borrowed black Mercedes around my pointer finger, my strappy heels clacking loudly against the flooring. The hallway near the back of the bar, leading to the washrooms, was empty. I took another turn, coming face to face with Daniel Ivanov's personal office.

I knew he'd be in there. So I knocked three times.

His answering grunt resounded on the other side.

Extremely slowly, the door crept open with no sound – courtesy of well-oiled hinges – and glacier blue eyes collided with mine. "Anna." His voice was rough and carried a hint of surprised.

Forcing a smile, I shoved down the image of him choking Juan to death somewhere in my brain, filed in a folder called never-fucking-again. "Do you have a minute?" I asked him.

He moved to the side and motioned me in, keeping a close distance. Probably to intimidate me. It worked. I didn't show it, though.

I took a moment to let my eyes roam the office. Everything seemed as usual, his office a dark wood and leather affair. I wasn't fooled by his business man exterior; the drawers were probably brimming with concealed weapons and the little notebook on his desk was probably evidence of money laundering. Or a hit-list. Probably a mixture of both.

Daniel walked towards his wing-backed chair and took a seat, reclining lazily and crossing an ankle over his other knee. The position of a powerful man who had a controlled side of danger. "What can I do for you?"

I gulped, the nervousness I was keeping in check slowly surfacing. Being in the same vicinity as this man naturally did that to me.

"Anna, what can I do for you?" Danny repeated in the same authoritative tone that made it clear he was not here to be stalled.