Present

-yo
-----------------------------------------------------------
'after izuku got his quirk, he showed it to katsuki, who thought it was so cool, that he can turn into a fox or a half fox but izuku told him that it's kitsune, that day onward they both promised each other'

Katsuki: im gonna be the no.1 hero and you'll be my rival!

Izuku: ok! I won't lose to you! Katsuki!

Katsuki: promise?

Izuku: promise!

'the two bestfriends linked their Pinky's together and since that day on, they have grown closer together and was training hard everyday for ua'

-10 years later-
'izuku and katsuki, is seen inside they're classroom, bakugou is looking outside the window, izuku is seen just writing something on his journal again then the teacher came'

Teacher: Good morning class..

Random1: ughm sensei! It's the after noon..

Teacher: ...

Class: ....

Teacher: so.. as you all may know graduation will be, next week have all of you decided what your gonna do?

Random1: i wanna become a hero!

Random2: i wanna become an anime protagonist

Izuku: uhm.. random 2 anime protagonist don't exist..

Random2: huh? Why is that izuku?

Izuku: ughm well.. im the protagonist..

Random 2: oh...

Teacher: *throws paper* what the heck! All of you wanna become heroes right?!

'then the class erupted in, cheers but katsuki and izuku, just remained quiet until the teacher said'

Teacher: have all of you decided on which school you guys are attending?

Katsuki: *smiles and stands up* Me and izuku teach! We have been planning to go to ua since we were kids!

Teacher: is that so? *Looks at izuku* is that true?

Izuku: hai! And I've been training my transformations and i have to say i can control them all now..

Teacher: good we don't want anything that happened 3 yrs ago..

Random 3: uhm sensei? What happened 3 years ago?

Teacher: well...

*Flashback*
'izuku is seen in his fox form, destroying everything in his teachers class room because he can't transform back'

*Flashback ends*

Teacher: never mind.. class dismissed..

'everyone left class and started to go home, when katsuki called izuku saying that he want to, train and if he has any suggestions on where to start'

Winter(in head): izuku

Izuku(head): oh winter! What's up? Hows your nap?

Winter(in head): yeah thanks for looking out for me, well tell me hows school?

'you see winter, is like a second mom to izuku, she always check izuku if he's ok or not she will help him when he's in trouble'

Izuku(head): don't worry about me winter.. I'll train in my mindscape again with you starting tomorrow

Winter(head): good oh and your going the wrong way by the way..

Izuku(head):huh?

'izuku looks around and he saws he's in an unkown, area that he's not familiar with'

Izuku: hmm.. weird i haven't been here before..

???: A meat shield.. and it's muscular too

Izuku: hmm?!

'then a villain that looks like slime, goes directly at izuku but izuku managed to make an illusion about himself shocking the slime'

Slime villain: what the?!

Izuku: you shouldn't have, faced me.. *used life manipulation*

Slime villain: what are you doing to me?! Graa!

Izuku: im just, consuming all your energy on your body.. you'll fall asleep in 3 2 1 *snap*

Slime villain: *knocked out*

Izuku: well that's done..

Winter(head): great job izuku

Izuku: thanks winter..

'then a huge gust of wind, appeared behind izuku and he turns around and he saw allmight'

AM: never fear because i am he- oh.. wait young man what did you do to him? *Point at the slime villain*

Izuku: well he tried to attack me, i just used my quirk, it knocked him out don't worrt he isn't dead or hurt

AM: HAHAHAHA thanks young man! *Picks up the slime villain in the bottle* I'll be going now! *Jumps away*

Winter(head): what a weirdo

Izuku: yeah.. well that weirdo is the no.1 pro hero.. so lets just go home and train

Winter(head): sure..

-jayden out