Chapter 22

Yoongi POV

I screamed loudly. She hung up the damn phone. I instantly got the crew together. I walked down to the lock up and got Hobi. He was a crying mess but he turned to me and said,

"We started this together, so we will end it together." He said in a low tone causing me to chuckled.

"Once a family, Always a family." I said in a stern tone as I pulled him into a hug. We both hugged while everyone clapped.

We all grabbed our gear and loaded up into vehicles. I was so worried but Y/n was a smart person.She walked into a suicide mission with an invisible tracker and an earpiece. Hobi connected us together and all I could hear was gun shots on the other end. Y/n was killing people left to right and her adrenal was so high she couldn't comprehend her actions. I heard men screaming and running all over the place.

"She has really lost it. I told you all Hobi was her favorite." NamJoon said in a shock tone.

"Remind us to never make her mad. She might kill us. Yoongi, what did you do my Noona?" Jungkook said in a nervous tone.

"I did nothing to her. This is her controlling the situation. She put on her big girl shoes today but we aren't going to let her go through this alone." I said in a cold tone as we pulled into the drive. We all went into different directions and began to kill people left to right.

Y/N POV

I had just cleared out the upper level of all the guards and gang. I was about to enter a room when I heard a voice I knew too well.

"Stop right there angel, You are coming with us." The person said causing me to turn around.

"N-Namjoonie?" I said as I started at him in shock. I paused when I heard another voice.

"Doll, I taught you very well. Are you okay?" Yoongi asked through my ear piece. I smiled before tears fell from my eyes but I instantly turn back on my Queen face as I noticed the red dot on NamJoon's forehead. I kicked NamJoon to the ground and shot the sniper. I tap my ear piece.

"We have snipers here. Taehyung can you find them." I asked in a demanding tone.

"I'm already one it. There are currently three left." He said in a calm tone.

"Actually one left, I can't reach him." Jin said in a cold tone.

" I got him." Jungkook said in a stern tone.

"Okay the last man is in this room. I going in." I said in a cold tone. I kicked the door in and was met by Min-Jun. He smirked before the door closed behind me. I glared at him.

"Finally you are here."He said in a low tone as he ran his hand down my arms. I pushed his hands off of me and he chuckled.

"You could've been my woman if it wasn't for Min Yoongi. He took my spot but its okay, he will die today." Min-Jun said in a cold tone. He tapped his ear piece and his eyes widen as I smirked.

"What's wrong Jun? Is your army of guards gone?" I asked in an innocent tone.

"I trusted you so much but you lied to me. You were my bestfriend Min-Jun but now your nothing to me. You tried to kill my husband and me. You just forgot one thing." I said in a calm tone.

"Whats that you whore?" He said in an anger tone.

"You'll never be Min Yoongi." I said as I aim my gun at him. He smirked but not for long as the red dot on my forehead disappear and the door to the room was kicked open.

Two gun shots went off and I watched as his body feel to the ground. I looked up and saw Yoongi. He walked over to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and smiled as I took in his scent. We all left the building and headed to my grandparents house. After a long and silent ride we arrive at the house. The guards took my mother away. Min-Ae was there too, she ran into Jin's arms and he kissed her passionately. She had joined our side a long time ago.

Yoongi looked to me and I looked to him. Our eyes both saying the same thing. We entered my grandparents home and sat them down. The question we asked left them shocked and speechless.