Emmett

This is a 7 minutes in heaven. Enjoy!!

Alice brings the hat to you. Sighing you put our hand in and pull out a baseball.

'Emmett!' she says.

'What?!' you both say in unison. 'I'm not going in there with her/him.' Let's just say you two weren't the best of friends. Ok. You hated each others guts.

'Come on guys. The sooner you go the sooner you can come out.' Said Alice.

'Yeah I want a turn too,' said Jacob. The wolves laughed. You stuck your tongue out at Jacob to which he winked.

'Hurry!' said Alice pushing you both in the room.

You sat down in a corner. You might be able to go 7 minutes without ripping each others heads off. Yup you guessed it. You are a vampire too (ok I dont know why but that sounds really weird. How can you guess you are a vampire? Lol)

'Ughh of all the damn girls in the room it had to be you.' Emmett says smirking.

'Its not exactly my fault for not being able to see what I'm freaking picking Cullen!' You snap back.

'They could have at least put me in here with someone that was actually hot,' he said after a while. He regretted the words as soon as he said them because you growled and jumped on him knocking him to the ground.

You were know leaning over him. 'You're a real manwhore you know that Cullen.' You shouted.

'I would rather be a manwhore than a slut.' He shouted back.

'Jerk'

'Twit'

'Ass'

'Bitch'

'Man whore'

'God your really beautiful,'

'Prick.... wait what?!' I said.

'N...nothing slu....oh fuck it,'

The next thing you know he flips you so that you are on the ground as his cold lips meet yours. You are shocked at first but a few seconds later you can't help but kiss back.

Your hands move to his hair and you slightly tug on it making him moan. You smirk as he says 'You'll pay for that l/n'

Still kissing you he picks you up and puts you on the bed. He pins your arms over your head and then starts to move down your neck. He places sweet kisses over your neck desperately searching for your sweet spot. When he reaches it, you hold your moan back not wanting to give him satisfaction.

This was wrong. You guys hated each other. What if he used you? But it feels so right.

You stopped thinking for a while and just enoyed how good he was making you feel. You let out a moan as he reached your sweet spot again. He chuckled.

He took off your tshirt and the looked at you in appreciation. 'Not bad l/n'

You removed his shirt too and looked at his perfect chest. 'Not bad Cullen, ' you copied. He chuckles. 'Not bad? I'm freaking perfect!'

And with that he kisses you again. This time he is rougher and to tell the truth you are loving every moment of it. Your tongues battle for dominance and he wins.

His hands fiddle with your jeans button but that's when you snap to your senses. 'Emmett I dont want to do this...' you said moving away from his lips. 'Babe please I like you,' he says. Butterflies swarm your tummy.

Is it normal for a vampire to have so many feelings?

'Im serious I do. I've been trying to hide it but I can't and the only way i can express it is- well... hating on you,' he said still leaning over you.

'Oh Emmett...I guess I like you too,' you said still unsure. He smiled a charming smile to which you smiled back.

When your lips were about to meet for the third time you were interrupted. 'Guys thats time now! You can come out!' Came Alice' s voice.

You pushed Emmett away and got up quickly putting your tshirt on, Emmett doing the same. You walked out and thats when Emmett said it.

'Guys meet y/n my new girlfriend! '

You looked up at him and smiled. You didnt know how you could have possibly hated him.

Ok guys! I hoped you liked it! I was originally gonna do this for Jacob but it didn't make sense soo yea...haha.

If you guys would like something like this for Jacob then tell me! And I'm saying it for Jacob because I know most of my readers love him! And lets be honest- who doesnt?!

Anyways:

Follow

Vote

Comment