Chapter 31 : BROKEN DOWN

Hola my lovely readers. Here I came with another chapter. Follow me for updates of chapters and announcements.

One more thing , as you all know the exams of last year student will be conducted by government. I'm also a last year student so I also have to revise my syllabus.

I'm not keeping this book on hold but the updates will be slow from now on till my exams over. I'll try to update twice in a week.

I really hope you guys will understand my situation.

Now enjoy the update.

_______________________________________

Adhira's POV

The clock is showing 1 in morning, still Mr. Shergill is not at home yet. I called him number of times but did not answered any of them, I called Raghav to ask about him he said that Mr. Shergill is with him and safe but for that it is now 2 hrs since I last talked to him. I tried his number again but he also did not picked up. After half an hour about 1:30 I heard a crashing sound of car, I immediately run toward to door thinking that it must be Mr. Shergill. I hurriedly opened the door. It was him but he was not looking like his self. He climbed down from car. His hairs was disheveled, eyes were red. He loosen his tie while stepping inside the house, his sleeves were rolled up. He gave me one glance but he did not said anything and started to climb the stairs.

" Mr. Shergill where were you ? ", I asked him in all worried tone but he did not turned nor replied.

I asked him again and again but he ignored me all the way to room. He directly went to washroom.

He came back after freshen up and changing. I was already waiting for him.

" Mr. Shergill I'm asking you something, why are you ignoring me. And why are you like this, are you not feeling well ? ", I reached to him and asked him, his silence was scaring me to the hell. I put my hand on his forehead to check if he is ok or not but stepped back.

" Why are doing this ? ", I asked him knitting eyebrows with teary eyes.

He chuckled at me, " Seriously Adhira, you are asking me , you really don't know what you did ? ",

" I don't know what are you talking about, please tell me what I did ? ", I said in complete innocence as I really don't know about what he is talking.

" If you not did anything then why your brother is not ready for Adi and Prerna's marriage ", she shouted his lungs out, a gasp escaped from my mouth in fear. I stood there in shock how he learn about my family ? Does he know why they hate me ? If yes then....no. Within a second ground slipped away from my feets. What I feared for most that happened .

" Don't give me that look Adhira, I know everything Vighnesh Kashyap is your brother, Prerna is your sister, Avantika is your sister in law, Krish is you nephew. I know they are your real family. And I also know why you are away from them ", he said screamed pointing finger at me. He took everything in wrong way and now he is also thinking I'm wrong here. No can't think about me like that. I won't let that happen.

" Mr. Shergill let me...", I wiped my tears which was making my vision blur. He was so furious that he was not giving me a chance to explain anything.

" How could you do that ? How could you stoop so low ? I feel disgusted with you ", his words make holes in my heart, I felt like my already wounded heart becoming more wounded with his each word. His words make me sob, I lost all words hearing him.

" I asked you so many times, I asked you or not ? ", He grabbed my arms and pulled me to him. His grip was so tight and it was hurting me but not more than his words. I nodded in fear. For the first time I was seeing him so pissed off.