XV - Adonis

Finish the song if you know it.

I hit it from the back I beat her doonies down

Excuse all mistakes

"Wassup foo?" Adonis dapped up Kash as he walked out of the correctional facility

"Wassup foo?" Adonis dapped up Kash as he walked out of the correctional facility. Kash was Adonis' best friend similar to Tristan. All three of them had been best friends since kindergarten and when Kashmir had chosen to join the street life in high school Adonis and Tristan followed.

"Nothing my nigga. They finally let a real nigga out." Kashmir's voice had significantly deepened in three years he'd been in prison. He was locked up in the Madison Correctional Facility for three years after an armed robbery he committed with Rico went wrong and cops found him in possession of illegal substances which Rico had planted on him. Despite being a California native he had to do the time in Ohio because that's where he did the crime.

"Welcome back to the world Kash. You done glowed up in prison," Kash popped his collar and opened the passenger door.

"I've been working out hard in jail so I can look good for the hoes when I come out. I ain't have no pussy in three years. Got me in there like I'm a celibate or some shit."

"Nigga," Adonis laughed, "You can get all the hoes you want now. They done let you out and we back together. It's bout to be trouble in these streets."

"Trouble as hell bruh," Kashmir looked out the window at the scenery and smiled, "trouble as hell."

"We heading back to the hotel tonight and leaving tomorrow. Whatchu wanna do?" Adonis briefly looked away from the road and at his friend.

"I'm tryna hit up the club and deep dive in some pussy. Might fuck around and have a foursome or whatever ion know."

"Nigga you ain't having no damn foursome," Adonis laughed.

"Watch me nigga."

"Alright damn. If that's wassup then that's wassup. I can't imagine going three years without some pussy."

"Where Tristan? I ain't seen him," Kashmir wondered where his friend was. He was expecting to see Tristan the day when he finally got out.

"Some shit came up with Akeelo and Akeelah and he couldn't make it."

"Who dem niggas is?"

"His kids bruh. You ain't never heard of them before?"

"I mean shit maybe. I ain't remember. You know my memory don't work sometimes bruh," Adonis only shook his head at his friend.

"So what's been going on with you Greek. I know you be low key with yo shit," Kashmir was genuinely interested to find out what was going on with his best friend. The three years he spent in prison was enough to not make him want to do that drug shit anymore.

"I'm out here opening businesses and shit. I got four businesses out here and I've been investing in the stock market. I ain't doing this drug shit anymore. You getting locked up was a wake up call."

"Good bruh," Kashmir patted Adonis' shoulder temporarily forgetting that Adonis was driving, "I ain't planning on doing that shit anymore either. I'm still gonna take my revenge on Rico bitch ass though. There are repercussions out here and I ain't waiting on no karma for that nigga. I'ma deal with him myself. Karma taking too long anyway."

Adonis housed some hatred towards Rico but he knew it wasn't the same volume as the one Kashmir housed.

"When we return to California we can plan that shit but for right now we go' enjoy your release and get stupid wasted."

"That's what I'm talking 'bout. Now get me to that damn hotel. I ain't slept in a real bed in three years."

•••••

Upon reaching the hotel Kashmir had entered the his room and had knocked out in the bed. It was roughly after 1 in the afternoon when Kashmir went to sleep. At 6 he and Adonis went out to grab some food and it was now a little after ten. He was waiting on Adonis for them to leave but Adonis was still on the phone with his lil 'best friend'.

"Ya miss me yet?" A smiling Adonis asked Sage as she answered the FaceTime.

"Bruh. This the best thing that ever happened to me. You need to go outta state more often."

Adonis stale faced her, "That's how you really feel huh?"

"It's like you ain't hear me the first time."

This time Adonis cut his eyes at Sage.

"I hope you remember that you said this the next time you ask me to bring you some food. Come to think of it I'm a damn fool. You got a whole car yet stupid me drive all the way to bring yo big headed ass some food."

Sage gave him a sweet smile, "My head ain't big and you bring me food because you like me."

He liked her very much yes.

"It ain't happening again remember that. You better ask your bald headed momma and bald headed daddy to bring yo ass some food because I, Adonis Salaam won't do that shit again."

"Negro my momma head ain't bald."

"You ain't say nothing about yo daddy though."

"Get away. My daddy handsome with it. Out here looking like a Shemar Moore."

"Please yo daddy look like a bald Uncle Ruckus."

"My daddy ain't look like no Uncle Ruckus. Stop playing with me. I'm about to hang this shit up."

"Why you getting so riled up Sage if you know yo daddy ain't look like that."

"Because you keep playing with me," he could see Sage frowning but he couldn't help but to smile a little.

"I'm sorry. I ain't go do it again."

"Better not else I speak on yo box shaped momma."

"Don't speak on my momma Sage. And my momma ain't built like no box. No gross shit but my mama a whole Coca Cola bottle out here. How you speak on a lady you never even met or seen?"

"I was tryna find out if yo mama shaped like a box for real."

"You so damn stupid."

"I get it from my best friend."

"Stop the cap. You ain't get shit from me. I'm about to head out right now though so I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Alright bruh peace out," Sage mimicked a deep voice and flashed Adonis the peace sign to which Adonis only smiled at and ended the call.

He could hear Kashmir mutter a 'that ain't no damn best friend'.

•••••••••••

By three am Adonis was on his way home. Kashmir had left at about 1 am with three girls. Sure enough he was going to have that foursome he planned on.

•••••••••

Hey guys I haven't updated in a while. Sorry about that. My mouth be hurting from the goddamn braces.

If you could be anything or anyone for Halloween who would you be?

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

September 6, 2020