11. Hecate is a Fan of Harry Potter

----------------

PERCY'S POV

 They.......they don't have blue rooms........How is that possible? 

 I went into the bleak beige room I'm assigned to, and stared at the walls in horror. What? Tony took a look at my face, and asked cautiously. 

 "Something wrong?"

 "I thought you were kidding about the beige walls."

 He rolled his eyes, and stepped out of the room, leading Rin to her room, which obviously would be beige just like mine. 

 The room was simple. A desk, bed, closet, lamp, etc. I took a look at the clock, and realized it was 6 pm. When's dinner?

 I investigated a little, noticing a...camera? a small one, just beneath the clock. I smashed it, and checked for any other little sneak peek thing that would invade my privacy. I then sat on the bed, thinking about the others. Wait.....how long has it been since I blacked out? I checked the date, but remembered that I didn't know the day I was kidnapped. A stupid mistake by me. 

 I sighed, and walked out of my room, heading to the living room for some kind of dinner.

 When I arrived, Rin was already occupying a chair in the middle of the room, two pizzas in hand. She looked a little uneasy. She noticed me, and pointed her finger towards the sky. I looked to the small table, and ran towards it when I saw that it only had 3 slices left. Whipping one out from the box, and asking for one slice from Rin, I went over to the gas stove, clicked it open for fire, and tossed the two slices. Then, I happily sat down next to Rin with another slice, nearly swallowing the whole stuff down. 

 The group, excluding my sister, were staring at me.

 "What?"

 "You...you burnt it? Why?"

 "Tradition."

 They stared, mouths wide open.

 "By the way, Percy," stated Loki, who was sitting beside Thor. He was sipping coke. "You're eating really fast. When did you last eat?" 

 "I dunno Loki. When was I kidnapped?"

 "Ummm. It's been three days?" Steve answered for Loki who was calculating mentally.

 "Oh. Then I didn't eat for three days."

 They stared at me in horror.

 "Really? Then that means I didn't eat for two."

 I glanced at Rin.

 "You're eating awfully little for a person who's starved for 2 days."

 She shrugged. "I've been in worse situations before."

 Ah. Yes, I heard she was...tortured and starved by Tartarus. I wasn't there to protect her..... I bit my lip. A hero of Olympus who couldn't even save his sister? Pityfull.

 "Wait...." I looked around at Tony, fury in his eyes.

 "You were......starved? Why? I mean.... Fury must've had at least a little decency!"

 "He must've forgot," suggested Rin, "He looked pretty busy to me."

 "But that doesn't mean he could starve a hero! this is outrageous!"

 "Thor!" I shouted, and he shut his mouth. "I am sorry, Perseus. Uh, I mean Percy."

 "Hero? What?" Clint asked, an eyebrow raised.