Imprisonment

"I love Onii-sama!"

A small girl giggles as she weakly tugged her brothers kimono. Her small hands grilling his black kimono.

Her sparkling red eyes staring up at his red plum eyes... red dull eyes.

"Did you just wake up, Y/n?" Muzan asks his dear sister who was only as tall up to his knee.

"Hai!" She exclaims happily.

He chuckles and soflty pats her head, "Did you have a good nap?" He questions her, his other hand placed on his table.

She nods and walks with him. Her personal maid following closely behind.

"Yes"

"Did you have any dreams?" He asks as the continued to walk, now  holding her hand gently.

"I did not. You know I don't dream, Onii-sama" she pouts.

He stays silent, "Oh... sorry about that. I have forgotten" he tells her.

A girl. Always in need of sleep and rest. She cannot dream. Had not experienced it ever since young.

"Did mother call for you again, Onii-sama?" Y/n asks him.

"Yes, mother wanted to speak to me about the new doctor she'll be hiring for us" he informs her, his eyes trained forward. His hand still holding her soft small hand.

"Really? That's good then!" She exclaims happily. "I can't wait to be cured with Onii-sama!" She giggles, softly hugging his hand only to wince.

He immediately stops and crouches to her height, "Didn't I tell you to be careful? Don't lush your self and don't be overrun by emotions" he scolds her, holding her by the shoulders gently.

The girl pouts, "But Onii-sama is getting overrun by emotions right now" she whined at him.

Muzan sighs, "It's because you're making me worry, idiot" he sighed before standing up again.

Y/n giggles, "But I like it when Onii-sama worries for me" she says, smiling.

He sighs yet again, "You're gonna be the death of me"

*

"How nostalgic"

Muzan glanced to a chained red bright door.

Jewels, drawings and flowers decorated the door. Signalling that it was the demoness's room.

"Do not worry dear sister... older brother will save you from that imprisonment of yours..."

*

"What? You want to meet them?" F/n asks the red eyed demoness again, his eyebrows furrowed.

Huffing, she nods, "How many times did I tell you yes already?!"

"I don't know... five? Seven?" He shrugged his shoulders.