chapter 23: subject? recieved.

[Oooh spoopy plot for spoopy season >:)]

???? POV (i see this often in books, it'll be in third but the perspective will obviously be from another person)

"Subject KK did Capitan catch sight?"

"Yes, commander sir- ma'am- sir? M-MA'AM."

"Commander" she snarled glancing back and spitting in Subject KK's face, much to his crewmate's disgust.

"The victim has been spotted, buut we may have some complications." A person winced looking down at the pad with frustration written on their face.

"What is it?"

"Family drama, and we might have gotten the ages wrong."

-----------------

Adora felt trapped, Glimmer was still sitting in the car sobbing, but now Bow was there to assist her, in some way or another.

Adora needed to drive them back home and catch up with her mother though, was it worth another long discussion with Glimmer during a car ride?

Eh.

No.

Adora sighed and fiddled with her fingers, a bead of sweat rolling down her temple.

"I know you're still upset 'dora, those sighs couldn't give you out any less." Catra quipped side glancing the blonde with a frown "I think that's valid, but we should really get going..."

"That's what I'm thinking of... what if Glimmer lashes out again? What if I say som-"

"Don't press yourself Adora, I think you've stressed yourself enough." Catra intervened, grabbing Adora's hand and giving it a tender rub with her thumb "I wish I could help you with this though, but since Glimmer kinda hates me..."

"I don't know why." Adora slumped her shoulders and got a hold of Catra's hand, intertwining their fingers "same here blondie."

"I guess sometimes she can be protective, jealous, but she doesn't know the limits between mom and sister." Adora rolled her eyes with a soft chuckle "maybe if I hadn't said what I said it would be easier to talk to her... it also hit close to home for me."

"I get you, we don't have time though, and we'll have to drive in the same car whether we like it or not." Catra huffed, bouncing her leg to rock the child in her arms to sleep.

"What are you going to name her anyway, we've just been calling her baby, and so has the author which is getting quite annoying." Catra asked grinning slightly at the surprise on Adora's face.

"Actually, you're right..." Adora pondered tapping her chin "have any ideas?" She questioned gazing into Catra's intense orbs.

"I don't see anything popping up." Catra shrugged looking down at the child who was sound asleep.

"Blue eyes... brown skin... brown hair... I think its familiar to be honest... I just don't know where from." Adora quizzed scratching the back of her head.

"I don't even know where you're coming from Adora." Catra deadpanned, amusement written all over her face.

"Do you know the legend of She-ra?"

---------------

"don't you think you're overreacting Glim? If anything, she has every right to be mad at you... even though she doesn't know half the reason why." Bow started, leaving soft strokes on Glimmer's spine as an attempt to calm her down.

"Bow don't you think I've thought about that??? It's been eating me out with guilt!" she came back, slapping her hands on her knees in frustration and grief, Bow wouldn't have been so opinionated if it didn't involve him, he was the peacemaker of the group, the bridge to a calm place, but here there wasn't much of a calm place to start with.

It wasn't like he wasn't feeling any strong feelings about invading super private information about his BEST FRIEND, but he didn't put the blame on anyone not even himself, everyone had to play a part in this story, so just this once there are more than 2 perspectives to it.

It's happened before, discussions, arguments between friends, but they were in the past, they were just silly fights about who got to hold the Rapunzel doll or what skirt to wear, Bow didn't get into those fights much, but now that he was involved in the biggest drama he's seen in his life, he didn't know what to do, so his mental mission was to attend to both sides of the party as the comforter.

"glimmer, we have all been feeling guilt lately, maybe we should talk this out in a different time?" Bow added, looking around the terrible occurrence that happened earlier that day, he was right, there were matters to attend, matters more important than cheesy teenage drama.

Glimmer sniffled and looked back at Adora and Catra, seeing the soft smiles on their faces as they looked down at the baby who tried to tug over Adora's blonde hair.

"did you see Adora's excited face when she saw Catra out...? how she smiled so... wide and spun Catra around with the loudest laugh I've ever heard come from her- "

"Glimmer I think you're exaggerating- "

"how happy she was without me? Have I always been holding her back-?"

"I'm sure it isn't like that—"

"Bow I'm pretty sure it is—"

"yes, it was... I have acknowledged that I've been overreacting a bit!! I've said this speech a billion times!" Glimmer roared slamming her fist on the car seat, frustration grabbing a hold of her soul and roaring like a pack of wolves, nobody could mistake Glimmer for any other emotion than anger.

----------------------

"Mara... yeah... I like that name." Catra grinned, side glancing Adora with a small grin, Adora's face lit up and she looked down at Catra's lap "Mara..." she smiles running her finger down her cheek in endearment.

"you know maybe this isn't so bad." Catra mumbled looking down at Mara "you are going to love my moms."

-------------

"I don't think it was a good Idea to do this L" Kyle sweated, his legs trembling, the only thing keeping him from falling was rogelio's tight hug "I know you hate her but... this is cruel."

"well we can't stop shit from happening anymore can we Kyle?" Lonnie snarled, popping a piece of gum kept in her mouth.

"now we have fake ids, we enrolled into school, we stole, murdered and sold. If we quit now, its death penalty."

"well maybe you bastards should get your alignments in order then, you runts were lucky enough to survive the explosion at your orphanage, and more lucky to have shelter here than be homeless begging for pads for your male periods."

"I'm a female—"

"get back to work horses.""Subject KK did Capitan catch sight?"

"Yes, commander sir- ma'am- sir? M-MA'AM."

"Commander" she snarled glancing back and spitting in Subject KK's face, much to his crewmate's disgust.

"The victim has been spotted, buut we may have some complications." A person winced looking down at the pad with frustration written on their face.

"What is it?"

"Family drama, and we might have gotten the ages wrong."

-----------------

-------------

"I don't think it was a good Idea to do this L" Kyle sweated, his legs trembling, the only thing keeping him from falling was rogelio's tight hug "I know you hate her but... this is cruel."

"well we can't stop shit from happening anymore can we Kyle?" Lonnie snarled, popping a piece of gum kept in her mouth.

"now we have fake ids, we enrolled into school, we stole, murdered and sold. If we quit now, its death penalty."

"well maybe you bastards should get your alignments in order then, you runts were lucky enough to survive the explosion at your orphanage, and more lucky to have shelter here than be homeless begging for pads for your male periods."

"I'm a female—"

"get back to work horses."