A mall a day keeps the feels away...

You haven't felt anything since finding out about your missing mother.

Really. You felt nothing.

You weren't happy about it, but you weren't distressed.

Were you really this desensitized?

Couldn't you at least feel a little something?

And it seemed as though it didn't just affect the way you felt about the situation, but also your daily life. You just... couldn't find anything to enjoy or be displeased of. This made you feel bouts of anger.

These rare moments of anger you felt whenever something interrupted your blank train of thought somehow made things worse despite wanting to feel something...

And unfortunately, some friends have witnessed, even got involved with these moments of nearly unbridled rage...

"WHAT, KAMINARI!? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY!?" You shouted as you knocked over your desk.

Everyone in the classroom stared up at you in shock, not really expecting the emotionless class clown to randomly explode like Bakugou. Denki, being at the receiving end, stuttered while holding his hands up in surrender.

"I-I'm sorry, (Y/n)! I just thought you were a little down, so I thought I-"
"That you what? You could make me feel better by making fun of my mother???" You spat out with a mocking hatred.

"It was just 'your mama' jo-... did... did something happen to your m-"

Knowing that Kaminari was treading on thin ice with you, Aizawa decided to put an end to the conversation.

"That's enough. (L/n) go to the principal's office and straighten yourself out. Kaminari, no more talking unless you want a detention."

You said nothing as you walked out the room, leaving a bewildered class, an upset Kaminari, and an irritated, albeit concerned dad- teacher.

"Young (L/n), if I may speak with you?" A familiar voice said to you.

Turning your head, you looked at the number one hero with the blankest stare he had ever seen.

'Are those bags under her eyes...?' He gulped you himself.

"...All Might... I'm going to the office..." you voiced robotically.

"So I've heard... I can just tell them I borrowed you instead, alright? That way you won't get in trouble." All Might offered you a smile.

"If you are here to talk to me about the secret, don't worry, I won't tell anyone."
"Heh!? No, no! We're way past that! Besides, we've chatted before, why would I suddenly bring it up now???" All Might waves his hands and sweat dropped at the bluntness.

'This kid...' he thought.

"...okay..." you muttered silently.

The two of you walked silently down the hall with you trailing All Might sluggishly. All Might cleared his throat once he reached his destination and opened the door for you to walk through.

The teacher's lounge was empty, as to be expected. You slowly sat on the couch before sliding down the chair a bit with the same blanked out expression you had all day.

All Might walked toward the sink and leaned over before spraying blood out of his mouth. The sounds of him sputtering and spitting blood didn't bother you, only acting as background sound along with the rest. After All Might finished spitting up blood, he sat down beside you in his deflated form, which you took to naming it the Yagi form.