97.

- Rodrick Moore -- Los Angeles, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Los Angeles, California -

"you always sleep" i chuckled as aaliyah slept peacefully on my chest.

"you cute when you in daddy mode" Vanessa walked into our room with kenny following behind her.

"daddy can we get ice cream?" kenny asked getting on the bed.

"what mommy say?"

"no" he sighed. "she said ask you"

"mommy's answer's my answer" i said as aaliyah stretched out.

"but daddy!" he whined.

"kenny" i sighed shaking my head as i sat up.

"i bet if aaliyah asked then you would say yes" he sassed before getting off the bed and running out the room.

"kendrick!" i yelled hearing his door slam. "oh hell naw" i put aaliyah off me before getting up quickly making my way out the room and to his.

"roddy calm down" ness sighed.

i opened his door quickly seeing him on his tablet as ness held onto my arm.

"naw" i took the tablet away from him. "the fuck i say 'bout slammin' doors in this fucking house!" i grabbed his chin making him look up at me seeing his tear stained cheeks and a few running down them.

"i'm sorry" he cried. "i-i didn't mean to"

"roddy" Ness kneeled down in front of kenny. "baby is this more then just getting ice cream?" she sighed wiping his tears.

he looked back at me before looking back at Vanessa again as she stared up at him with concern all over her face.

"you can tell me, baby"

"i-i feel like liyah gets treated better then m-me" he sniffled as his breathing hitched while tears fell from his eyes. "she slept with you guys and i couldn't do that when i was 3"

"why didn't you tell us" nessa sighed pulling him into a hug.

"b-because you told me not to w-worry about it"