11- ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɢᴏ

It was fair to say that I definitely won.

Well, maybe they did let me win.

But who cares.

We immediately jumped into the car, laughing as we did so. I was soaked from bottom to top,my clothes sticking to me.

"Baby you need to you change your jumper. Here," Darius said, reaching for a hoodie that was carefully folded in a compartment hidden at the back of the seat.

Perks of having a fancy car.

"All of you close your eyes," I blushed as I spoke, "I am not joking." Trying to be as stern as possible.

Reluctantly, Raphael closed eyes and Darius followed, sighing.I gave a pointed look to Alaric  which he must of understood cause he closed his eyes.

The windows were tinted and as it was raining hard, there was literally not a soul lingering outside.

I mean I love the rain.

As much I would like to act out a dramatic Hollywood scene where the the heroine stood in the rain, I would get a cold and then I hate getting sick.

"No peeking," I reminded them.

"Just hurry up, angel." Raphael grumbled.

As quick as a flash I changed out of my jumper and wet blouse, placing them in front of me. Darius' hoodie was super big for me, but it smelled so good and super warm.

I sort of possessively hugged it against myself, I am definitely never giving this back to him.

"OK, I'm decent." Picking up my school bag, I looked for a plastic bag, I must have had one.

"I'll wash them at ours later," Raphael inserted,opening his eyes.

Finally I found a plastic bag stuffed at the bottom. I had literally everything in my bag and carefully folded my wet clothes in my bag. I tucked my phone into my pocket along with some money, they were not getting away with paying for everything.

I would have to be sneaky like a ninja.

The rain had come to a halt when we arrived at the shops. Getting out of the car, I waited for them to all get to me. Raphael grasped my hand, his thumb stroking my hand.

We walked to the door, the rain splashing against our feet.

"Okkkk, what should we get?" I asked, my shoulder brushing with Alaric's side. As if I reached his shoulder.

"Whatever you want,angel." Raphael answered,smiling sweetly.

We entered the shop, "Let's go the snacks isle,then." I bounced on my heels. We found the isle quickly.

"Popcorn,obviously. Toffee or sweet and salty?" I asked, moving them side to side. They all chose sweet and salty.

I love both, so it's cool. I approve.

I gasped loudly, "Cheese puffs, I haven't had these in ages. Let's get those. I can't think of anything else."

"What about these?" Darius asked, holding up a packet of chocolate buttons. I nodded excitedly.

"Strawberries?" asked Alaric,appearing behind me.

"Yes, they look so good. Do you guys have things for breakfast? Like cereal." Not being judgy or anything but I don't think they eat cereal.

"We don't have cereal." Raphael answered, "Let's get some."

We walked to the cereal isle and I picked up the Lucky Charms, laughing. "These are so good."