[1.10]

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

______________________

*Genevieve*

After a few days had passed, we had all calmed down enough to go outside and not kill anyone, although Rose was a bit more unpredictable, her anger towards Bella and Edward settling only slightly. 

Edward still sent a few glares toward me every now and then but overall, kept his crude remarks to himself. I ignored him and continued on with my day, continuing my painting endeavors while Theo hovered close behind me, eyeing Edward anytime that he came within a few feet of me.

Rose had updated me on the Edward-Bella situation one particularly sunny afternoon, telling me that Eddie-boy had agreed to distance himself from the girl, including his little midnight excursions to watch her sleeping. 

The aftermath of that, however, only led him to wallow in his emotions silently in his room. The only sound coming from his always-closed door is the sound of his piano being played with a feverish passion, his anger, and confusion towards the situation being channeled into the ivory keys.

A few more days had passed before both Edward and I had begrudgingly apologized to each other. Edward for slamming to into a wall, and me for edging him on after he had slammed me into said wall. 

Afterward, we briskly walked away from each other, settling at opposite ends of the house and promptly going back to ignoring each other once more. Although, slightly less hostile toward each other, which allowed the entire house to let out a silent
sigh of relief.

______________________

A few days after that, Esme announced the school trip for biology, which led us all to let out a collective groan. Both Theo and Alice seemed to light up at the idea of taking a trip to a greenhouse, the two beginning to talk quietly to one another. 

Alice, and I drove my new car, which Rose had fixed up for me. While Jasper drove with Theo in the Jeep. Edward drove in his car alone, opting to sulk in his emotions alone.

______________________

We all parked and quickly got out, looking around and seeing the small number of students who were actually getting on the buses. 

I walked next to Theo and intertwined our hands as we began to walk towards the buses, happily listening to Alice ramble on about the trip to the greenhouse. Jasper messing around with Edward at the back of our small group.

"Come on guys! Let's get on the bus!" Mr. Molina called us, motioning for all the stragglers to get on the busses. "Green is what? Good!"

"Oh my god," I muttered under my breath, "I can't believe that we're doing this. We don't even have to be here, it's the junior's trip."