Chapter 32.5:Finally

⚠️🛑THIS IS A WARNING🛑⚠️

Please be aware that the content ahead may not be suitable for young readers or for soft stans. So please, proceed reading with caution!

This part of the story is it's own chapter for the readers that can handle it. If you believe the content ahead may be too much for you feel free to leave a vote on this chapter, skip past it, and move onto the real update with Chapter 33

Thank you for your understand, and if you're staying for the chapter, hope you enjoy 😉

DISCLAIMER-this is my first time writing something like this please don't expect it to be that good.

||

As soon as he got onto the bed Yeonmi attacked his lips. It took him by surprise that he barely had any time to react to any of them, but he eventually matched her movements. Mark could taste the soju on her lips, knowing damn well her actions were influenced by it. She was different tonight, but it was probably just the alcohol.

Yeonmi's confidence was through the roof, and her brain was in the gutter. She was basically on top of him now as they were making out. Yeonmi moved her hand from the side and towards Mark's stomach. She dipped her hand lower to the hem of his shirt, slipping her hand underneath to bare skin.

Mark tensed, this was new, very new. He tried his best to remain calm and normal, it wasn't going anywhere far he knew that much; or so he thought. It was only Yeonmi being touchy, that was all.

Yeonmi disconnected their kiss and they looked one another in the eye. Before Mark could say a word, Yeonmi lowered herself to his neck, mimicking what he did to her last week. He wasn't in control this time, and he wasn't sure how he felt about it.

"Yeonmi, you're playing a dangerous game here,"Mark warned.

"When I'm with you, danger seems like a good thing."Yeonmi looked him in the eye once more.

Mark was concerned. Last time Yeonmi was drunk he shut her down and she went with it; however this time she continued. Yeonmi started pushing his shirt upward, exposing his torso. She tried taking it off, and Mark obliged to it. He took it off himself.

"What are you doing?"He asked, unsure of her motives tonight.

"I want you."It was a simple reply, and one Mark didn't find true.

"You don't want me, Yeonmi, you're drunk."

Yeonmi only ignored his words, and set herself up straight; her knees on either side of Mark's body. Her hand moved down from his chest, and her finger continued downwards; traced the top of his abs.

Each second as her finger moved lower, she slowly traced each one. Mark watched as her finger traced his abs, his breathing getting slightly heavier. Her finger hit the waistband of his shorts, slightly tugging at it.

"Min-Min Yeonmi, stop before you get yourself in trouble."Mark stuttered, he had never seen her behave this way.

She hadn't been like this before and actually meant it. Before it was always endless teasing with nothing but leaving him sexually frustrated; her sudden advances were alarming but also seductive. She removed her hand from his waistband, but took a seat on his crotch.