Episode 4-Prologue(final): Winter Is Coming...

Meanwhile in the deep forest, Vivien was roaming her way back to lake with thoughts kept swirling through her mind.

Arthur....

She ponders as an image of Arthur flashing her with his signature bright smile.

You're certainly a wonderful woman that I ever be friends with.

With his last words echoing from her head, Vivien clutches her hands to her chest letting out a sigh.

Arthur....I'll forget the day that you and Merlin included me into your life...

She thought as memories flashed before her eyes.

~~~~~
It was a dark memory for her to reminisced....

"Is this what you want?" The dealer asks.

"It's exactly what you wanted. You trade us money and we'll trade you this runt." The older man retorts and the woman standing beside him huffs.

"Besides, this girl would be useful since this wrench can see the "future"." She explained making Vivi slightly winced at her mother's cruel words. Oh how she hated her mother's bitter words.

The ominous deal maker's lips perked a smirk where his eyes locked on to the fragile little girl.

"A tempting bargaining indeed..." He mutters before glancing back at the two clients.

"Very well, then. Give me the kid and I'll drop ya some cash." The deal maker bargained.

"With pleasure sir." The older man praises him.

"Thank you for accepting this exchange." The woman thanked him leaving poor little Vivi sulking her shoulders silently cried underneath her coat as her dad pushed her to the deal maker and he dropped a pound of cash in front of them.

"Honey look! We're rich!!" Her father cheers.

"We'll definitely owe a castle for sure!!" Her mother chirps as she clapped her hands happily while Vivi was silently glaring at them with emerald eyes filled with resentment.

"Knock it off and get out. The deal's done." The deal maker rudely huffed.

"R-Right!" Her father bobbed his head.

"Thank you very much sir!!" Her mother chirps as the happy couple skipped over with a bag of money in their hands leaving Vivi staring at her negligent parents skipping off with gleeful grins. Soon she felt a hand ruffling her hair.

"No worries, kid. You belong with me now, and you will obey your guardian. Got it, lil seer?" He threatened as he balls a fist full of her brown hair earning a slight wince from the little girl.

"...Yes..." She complied reluctantly.

And with that, Vivien's life with the deal maker began with hell. The poor little girl learned pain and abuse that she had endured as the deal maker's little henchman for his own criminal activities with his gang of crooks until her young adulthood...

"Get back here you damn slut!!"

He spat as he shoots bullet at her while Vivien dodged his attacks as she predicted. While dodging her owner's bullets, kept her eyes glued to the path that guides her without looking back.

That is until she reached a dead end when Vivien spotted a lake as she predicted, but what she didn't expect is when her life ends when she heard the riffle triggered one last time and turns her head to see him pointing his riffle at her.