Rui X Innocent Fem! Reader

Requested By Virtual_Insanity28
Thank you for requesting!
Sorry it took long! Hope you enjoy!

Requested By Virtual_Insanity28Thank you for requesting!Sorry it took long! Hope you enjoy!

You were about to take a stroll to the mountain and your mom warned you to not stay outside for too long and to come back before it gets dark. You casually agree, not unaware of the dangers of the mountains at night. You were just strolling at the mountain, admiring everything about it, the trees, the flowers, the bugs, everything. Walking for awhile, you noticed that the sun's about to set, you looked around you. You were lost.

"Oh no! I'm lost! Mother's going to be so upset! I better find the way home, fast!", You exclaimed to yourself. You've been trying so desperately to find the way back home, but you were just so deep in the moumtain that you probably won't get back home until morning. You sigh, mentally scolding yourself for straying too far in the mountain. And now you're lost all alone in the dark.

You decided to look for somewhere to stay, silently hoping for someone to live here in the forest. But who would live in a mountain? You thought to yourself. You sigh and started searching for somewhere you can stay in for the night.

After a lot of walking and turning. You see in a distance, a house. It kind of looks abandoned. Desperate for a place to stay, you hurriedly ran toward the abandoned-looking house, silently praying that there's someone there, so they can help you get out of this mountain in the morning.

You stopped your tracks as you are now in front of the entrance of the house. You knocked three times.

"Hello? Is there anybody home?", you call out. Waiting for someone to open the door, you just sat there for a bit. After awhile, someone opened the door. You were a bit shocked, but you immediately stood up to greet the owner. Your eyes was soon met with a figure of a boy. A strange looking boy. Before you can say anything, the boy said something strange.

"What's a human like you doing in a place like this?", the boy asked. You were confused. Human? Why is he referring to me like that? Isn't he human too? You decided to just forget about that for awhile and focus on your current situation.

"Um...well you see, I was strolling around the mountain and didn't realize that it was getting late. By the time I realized that, I found myself lost in this mountain. So I was looking for a place to stay for the night and found your home.", You explained to the boy in front of you.

"I was wondering if I could stay here for awhile. I'll immediately leave in the morning! Please let me stay here for the night! Please, mister!", you pleaded, silently hoping for him to let you stay in for the night.

The boy sighed and said another strange thing.

"Didn't your parents tell you about demons, girl?", the boy asked, irritated. You were now confused. Demons? What's that? Does such things even exist?

"Demons?...", you blurted out. The boy once again sighed.

"Come in, and I'll explain to you.", the boy offered. All you could do was nod and follow him inside his house. You're still confused. Demons? Just what is he talking about? You followed him into a room which seem to be a living room. He offered you to take a seat, which you happily obliged.

"Demons are supernatural beings that eats people", He began. You were shocked. A supernatural being? They eat people?

"They mostly lurk around at night, they don't go out in the day, the sun kills them", the boy continued. You were thinking that you're safe since you're in a house. As soon as you thought about that.

"If you're thinking that you're safe since you're inside, then you're absolutely wrong. Demons have minds of their own, meaning that they're still intelligent.", the boy explained further.

"How do you know all about these demons?", you asked. Questioning his intelligence about these so called 'demons'. It was weird on how he knew about those stuff that not many humans know. So you were curious.

"I know all about these demons, for I am a demon myself.", he explained. Upon hearing that, your eyes widened. No wonder his appearance is strange, actually everything about him is strange.

"Hm? You're not terrified? You're not running away? Are you not scared of me eating you?", the boy asked, confused. Which you replied with,

"I'm not scared of you, since you didn't hurt me. If you were going to eat me, you probably would've done so in the beginning. You wouldn't have taken the time to lecture me about demons." "And you wouldn't have been so kind to let me stay here in your house for the night.", you added. "So that's why I'm not running away. In fact, I'm more curious about demons!", you explained.

"So would you care telling me more about demons, ...um.."

"Rui.", the boy stated. "My name is Rui."

"Well then, Rui. I'll be in your care!", you cheerfully stated. Rui, looked at you, confused. On how a girl like you treat him with such...childishness. It felt...nice. He wanted to be with you more. He wanted to know about you more. He wanted you to be his...friend.

After that incident, you started to come to the forest and visit Rui. There were many times you got lost, but Rui was there to help you. Day by day you got to learn about each other, and eventually became friends. He was important to you and you were important to him. You two had an inseparable bond and no one can break that.

Don't worry, I'm not gonna put angst here.

One day, you were visiting Rui, and you couldn't find him anywhere. Your heart dropped. You were worried that he got killed by those demon slayers he mentioned. You looked all around the mountain in search for Rui, after a long time of seraching, you finally found him. He was just sitting near a lake. You silently approached him. Rui looks at you and beckons to join him in looking at the lake. You happily obliged and sat beside him. Before you could say anything, he beat you to it.

"Where you looking for me? Sorry. I was just admiring the lake here. It looks dazzling beneath the moonlight.", Rui began. You hummed in agreement. Looking at the lake and to Rui. Smiling to yourself. Lucky to be able to see this beautiful sight before you.

"The moon is beautiful tonight.", Rui stated. Your eyes widened and you look at Rui. Your face went red and your eyes then soften and you looked at the sky.

"Yeah. Indeed it is.", you respond.

"I'm glad that I met you, Rui.", you confessed, looking at Rui. He looked back at you and looked at the moon.

"Yeah. Me too."

*************************
A A A A  A A THIS IS SO CUTE- KSJJSHSKSUIA
Hope you like this!

Here's a another pic of Rui UwU

A A  A A A  A I LOVE RUI SO MUCH KSHSKSUWKSHISU

Next!
-idk yet