(Chapter 15) Perfect Picture, Broken Frame

Y/n P.O.V

"So there. That's pretty much everything"

"Wow sounds like you've had quite the weekend" Lucinda says as she hands me a cup of hot chocolate and sits down next to me. "So from making up with your ex on Monday. To, making out with Laurance on Saturday. Then to waking up with Katelyn this morning. Should I be jealous?" Lucinda jokes.

"Not at all" I say reassuringly.

Lucinda cuddles up closer to me and rests her head against my chest "Good. I prefer to have you all to myself" She says seductively while tracing her fingers up my body, causing me to blush.

"I urrr"

"Relax. I'm just teasing you. You know you're really cute when you're flustered"

"And I take it you're going to be taking full advantage of that"

"Most definitely" Lucinda says seductively.

We both lye there on the sofa for awhile, both of us losing track of time. We both don't say anything, mainly cause we don't need to say anything. We just sit there and appreciate the time we have. Soon enough the silence is broken my phone getting text.

"Who's that" Lucinda asks as I pull out my phone.

"It's my mum. OH NO ITS MY MOM. LAST SHE SAW OF ME I HAD JUST RAN UP TO MY ROOM. SHES PROBABLY BEEN WORRIED SICK. IM SUCH A BAD DAUGHTER" I shout them cry into my arms.

"Hey calm down babe. It's okay, just talk to her" Lucinda reassures as she comforts me.

"Yeah you're right" I say as I calm down and pull up my messages. I then stop for a second and ask "Wait did you just call me babe?"

Lucinda blushes "It just came out sorry"

"No, it's okay. I don't mind"

We both smile at each other, blushing slightly.

"Urrr your Mom?" Lucinda reminds me.

"Oh yeah you're right" I say as I pull up messages and start to type.

Mom: Y/n sweetie, I just want to know if you're okay. I've been worried sick but you're father reassured me that you can handle yourself. But I'm your mother and I still want to know if you're alright

Y/n: I'm okay. I'm at a friends house

Mom: Good. But

Y/n: Oh no

Mom: Y/N RO'MEAVE DONT YOU DARE RUN OFF LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK

Y/n: Okay Mom, I'm sorry

Mom: Good now I expect you back by 1

Y/n: But Mom

Mom: No buts missy, except for yours, at home, at 1

Y/n: Fine. Cya then Mom

"Well looks like I can't stay for much longer" I say as I pout sadly.