Chapter || 55

Hoesuck 💦
Kitty, talk to me.

Hoesuck 💦
You can't just say that you love me and run away

Hoesuck 💦
Damn it! You're so cute when you're shy!

Hoesuck 💦
Where are you?

Hoesuck 💦
Wait!

Hoesuck 💦
DID YOU ACTUALLY RUN OFF TO THE EIFFEL TOWER!?

Hoseok frantically pocketed his phone and ran out the hotel room. Quickly locking the door he ran to the elevator, impatiently tapping his foot as it descended. Once he was on the ground floor he ran out the huge hotel and ran toward the Eiffel Tower close to it.

Seriously, how did his friends even afford this hotel? He didn't know.

Once he was there he started searching for Yoongi all the while messaging him. For some time of running here and there he finally found Yoongi, standing in front of the tower, head reclined as he smiled while staring at the top of the tower.

With his chest heaving and his heart pounding in his chest, Hoseok walked to him.

"Kitten, what are yo—" Hoseok asked but immediately cut himself off when Yoongi turned to look at him, that beautiful smile still on his face, eyes filled with so much love and admiration.

And just like that Hoseok's breath hitched when Yoongi walked close to him.

"I love you, Jung Hoseok." Yoongi said, his words so sincere and passionate. Hoseok's eyes turned glassy as he stared into Yoongi's auburn eyes, his heart maddening in his chest.

"I love you, Min Yoongi." he replied, a single tear rolling down his cheeks. And he pulled Yoongi against his chest, kissing the older. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck, going on his tippy toes to kiss him back. Their lips moved together while tears and spittle glazed between them.

"Wohoooo!" They heard some howls and claps around them. Pulling away they turned to see their friends walking toward them. Now with a lot of attention, the others there started to clap their hands too.

"They are here?" Hoseok mumbled.

"Actually," Yoongi started. "we all planned this together."

Hoseok whipped his head so fast, looking at Yoongi who shyly buried his head in his chest.

"Congratulations man!" Jungkook screamed as he ran toward them.