one hundred & eight | reminder

Jisoo was staring mindlessly in her ceiling, a habit she has formed these past few days.

"Ugh!!!!!" Jisoo grunted.

In addition of her current dilemma, a relapse of the incidence from a couple days ago with Eunwoo, Tzuyu, and V made an appearance in her peaceful morning.

Actually peaceful would be the total opposite description of her morning. It's been hours since she woke up and she's done nothing but contemplate wether she should greet V a happy birthday.

It's already ten in the morning yet she hasn't said a peep. For years she was always the first person to greet him.

But after what happened during Jeju, the movie theatre, and everything added, she felt like he was no longer someone she can approach, that what they had built upon these years is forever tarnish and unsalvageable.

I mean she practically told him she was "done" right? She didn't mean friendship over, she just meant she was done waiting around hoping for him to choose her.

"UGH KIM JISOO YOU ARE SO DUMB" Jisoo shook her body in a tantrum like a five year old not getting her daily treat.

*bzzz*

*bzzz*

Jisoo released a long sigh before checking who had texted her. In all honestly Jisoo wanted to hide her phone and forget that it ever existed, just so that she won't have the constant temptation of wanting to reach out to V, who was clearly doing well without her.

 In all honestly Jisoo wanted to hide her phone and forget that it ever existed, just so that she won't have the constant temptation of wanting to reach out to V, who was clearly doing well without her

Flashback — summer 2019

It was one summer night, the two were playing against one another on PUBGmobile at Taehyung's house and when Taehyung had finally given up trying to win against the undefeated Jisoo. He had thrown his earphones in annoyance and quickly shut his phone.

Just then a commercial ad appeared on the television that has been playing in the background, quickly Taehyung grabbed the remote and paused the screen.

"Hey Soo" Taehyung casually spoke.

"Hmm?" Jisoo hummed as she continues to stare into her phone her body comfortably rested in the couch.

Taehyung moved closer towards her lifting her legs up and placing it on his thighs as he sits down beside her. No matter how many times he does this, Jisoo just can't help but blush each time.

"You know I'm convinced that this is a sign." Taehyung continued.

Jisoo continued to blush further. "Wait sign??? Is he confessing to me right now?!?" Jisoo thought in a panic.

Jisoos attention was 100% fixed on what Taehyung had to say next. She hadn't realized it but she began to fix her appearance unconsciously.

"Wh— what sign do you mean?" Jisoo spoke in a soft demure.

Taehyung pointed at the television.

For a full second Jisoo's eyes remained at the man sitting beside her, she didn't quite understand where he was getting at.

"I've been seeing this black tan Pomeranian  everywhere. I've been debating wether to get a dog or not but when I tried to search up at adoption centres, they never carry that breed"

If Jisoo could mentally face palm a million times, she would. This boy was talking about a fucking dog.

But Jisoo being the simp and whipped teenager she is for her best friend Kim Taehyung, she has made it a mission to get that dog... for him.

End of flashback

A/N: it's 1 am rn and yup since it's now tae's bday in my time zone despite my busy day i just had to update!! Okay happy bday to our snowflower king💜