👣👣 12

Hey guys..

Assalam o alaikum everyone..

Hope you all fine..

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

Jimin was sitting with his cat in his lap. Mr. Park noticed the change in his son's behaviour. He tapped his shoulder and sat beside him.

"What are you thinking my son?"

Jimin smiled and shook his head.

"Nothing dad...."

He rubbed his hand over smooth fur of the cat.
Mr. Park frowned at his son's short response.

"Dad how's the Jungkook? I wanna know about him. I called Tae last night but he didn't pick up my call."

Jimin said to his father while caressing his cat. Mr. Park hummed in response.

"If you miss them that much then why don't you visit them. After two days it will be weekend."

Jimin eyes lightened up at the idea. He quickly hugged his father.

"Thank you dad you are great."

He rushed out from the house, chasing his cat. He grabbed his cat after 2 minutes of chasing. He nuzzled his face in the cat's fur.

"I want you to meet my besties. You know Taehyung loves animals. He'll really love you."

Taehyung.. Jungkook.... Taehyung... Jungkook.....

Every person in the house started to find both boys. The screaming getting louder and louder. But no one can decide the direction. It seems like echo. Whenever they open the door of a room. Taehyung's screaming echoed from another room.

There was no room that was not opened. Now screaming voice getting low and low..

Jin tiredly sat on the sofa sniffing, clutching over his hairs. Yoongi sat there then he grabbed his stuff and tried to help them.

Yoongi saw all of them. Both fathers were tense and consoled their wives. Suddenly an idea popped up in his mind.

He ran to his luggage and open his little gadgets. He hold it in his hand and ran according to the gadget's voice.

Namjoon noticed him. He tapped Jin's shoulder. Jin saw Yoongi too. Then they both chased after Yoongi.

Yoongi grabbed the door knob and opened it slowly then his gadget beep voice got louder and red light signal shone brightly.

They entered in the room. Jin grabbed Namjoon's arm and said.

"It's Jungkook's room."

Yoongi nodded and grabbed the gadget tightly. His forehead shone with droplets of sweat. He walked towards the wardrobe.

Jin and Namjoon were standing at the doorway. Soon the parents joined them standing behind them.

Yoongi slowly opened the wardrobe lock and saw there sitting.

Jungkook...

"Jungkook what are you doing here?"

Yoongi asked him but Jungkook stared him as he was an alien.

"Oh I'm Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin's friend."

Jungkook stared at him as he was just a piece then his eyes getting blurry due to salty water. He encircled his arms around his knees in the wardrobe.

"He hurt him.. through me.. he use me..he hurt him.. please save him.. please save me..."

Jungkook started crying loudly, with hiccups. Jin ran to him, Namjoon also ran after him.. they tried to got out Jungkook from wardrobe but he denied to came outside.