twenty five.

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚐 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚢, 𝙼𝙳

"Fighting ova dick, fussin ova dick, stupid bitch. I be wit da shits flexin onna bitch make em sick. You a scary bitch yeen wit da shits suck a dick" Ahren rapped pointing all in Sire face.

"You dont even relate to this, idk why you rappin so hard, out of breath ass." he rolled his eyes.

"Im performing a concert for you and this is the thanks I get? Triflin." she flopped on the bed.

"I aint ask for the shit, you did that shit on yo own."

"Bae gimme these uggs fa christmas" Ahren showed him the clear mini uggs that just came out.

"No, christmas is next week and I already tol you I finished my shopping." Sire replied.

"Um why you cussin at me?" she mugged him.

"I aint een cuss moe."

"You literally just told me n- n- I cant even say it. You said the N word at me" she rolled her eyes.

"Said what the fuck I said tho." he got up to turn on his PS4.

"Remember that when you want some of the moose knuckle gorrilla grip super soaker 3000." she got up to leave the room. "And to think i was gon get you the PS5, tuh."

No buying him shit, Ahren thought to herself as she walked out the room.

"Wait baby why you play so much I was playing, issa prank. How much they cost?" he picked her up.

"Put me down asshole. You scorpio's I swear." she rolled her eyes.

All of a sudden they heard something crash in the kitchen then yelling.

"They always in my fucking house bra damn." Sire whined.

"Lawrence gimme my fucking lash pack! I just bought that!" Laysia yelled.

"No you fucking thief" he mugged her.

"The fuck is going on??" Ahren asked.

"This dyke here bought a fucking Birkin Bag with my card!! She lucky I only have her lashes, I should fucking drive her car off a cliff with her in the trunk." Leek said.

"Bitch a birkin bag?????" Ahren looked at Laysia.

"It was a prank! He aint let me explain!" she replied.

"How was it a prank Clyde??? The bitch on the phone said my card number!" Leek yelled making Laysia smack her teeth.

"I wish you would do that shit to me, I know sum" Sire said to Ahren.

"Nigga you dont know shit" she mugged him.

"That was my teammate Sarah! She a white girl so I had her fake like a sale person and I gave her the last 4 digits of your card" Laysia explained herself.

"Don't do no fuck shit like that again." he threw the lash pack at her making it hit her in her forehead.

Ahren phone started to ring making her pull it out seeing Montana was facetiming her.