178 The Jilted Second Young Master (51)

After dinner, Song Jia was once again carried by Lin Yitian back into their bedroom. Wang Han looked at the young couple that couldn't be separated like sticky rice and shook his head.

He had been fed with dog food for several months now, and he had already gotten used to the taste. In fact, aside from feeling bitter watching this couple's sweet day to day interactions, Wang Han for the most part could only feel happiness for his second young master. He had a hard life starting from when he was young, not having any friends and a loving family to support him. But now, his second young master had Miss Su.

Wang Han smiled and quietly told the maids to quickly clear away the table. Being happy for his second young master was one thing, staying after dark and learning how just how 'happy' his second young master was...heh, that was another thing entirely.

After Lin Yitian laid down Song Jia on the bed, he had to hurry back into his study to grab his laptop. He was managing several companies, so he became busier than before.

Song Jia sat alone on the bed, balling up the bedsheets in her fists, her face pale for some reason.

The whole afternoon, she had laid down on the bed and didn't move. While they were eating dinner, because they ate ice cream for dessert, Song Jia drank several glasses of water to wash away the stickiness on her throat.

Right now...her bladder was full, and she urgently needed to use the toilet. Because she had her pride, Song Jia didn't want to call for Lin Yitian. She was a very independent person. Only if it was her last resort would she ask another person for help.

Cold sweat trickled down Song Jia's forehead. She grabbed the bed post for support, and slowly dragged her paralyzed lower body to stand. Looking at the door to the bathroom that was a couple feet away, Song Jia felt that she could probably make it.

With the use of furniture along the way, Song Jia finally entered the bathroom. She gripped the sink and slowly dragged her feet towards the toilet. Her arms were trembling with the burden of supporting her whole weight, and Song Jia was gritting her teeth from the effort it took.

The bathroom inside Lin Yitian's bedroom was very spacious. For the first time, Song Jia felt that being rich wasn't a good thing.

After she was done with her business, Song Jia once again grabbed the tank of the toilet for support. She pulled up her jeans and was lightly panting by the time she was done.

Song Jia was afraid that Lin Yitian would be back and saw her struggle to walk before she could have a proper talk with him, so Song Jia decided to hurry up while going out.

"Ahh!"

Because of impatience, in a moment of carelessness, she had lost her grip and fell face down on the floor. Song Jia's head ached from the blow. She raised her hand to her forehead, and her fingertips came away coated with blood. Thinking that she only felt a little pain, Song Jia thought that she had probably just gotten a scratch.

"Jia?"

The bathroom door opened.

Lin Yitian didn't return in time to hear her shout, but he heard the loud sound of her body hitting the floor. When he saw the small trickle of blood on Song Jia's forehead, his pupils shrank.

"Jia?!" Lin Yitian hurried forward in panic, cupping her face and turning her head from side to side. Although it only looked like a small scratch, Lin Yitian's heart felt as if it had been squeezed inside his chest at the sight of her blood.