32| Don't Panic

As I'm handling some business in my laptop, I heard my phone rings

As I'm handling some business in my laptop, I heard my phone rings. I reached it out and look at the caller, Dreix.

"Sandro! " I heard him say in terror that makes me anxious.

"What's wrong? " I asked in my usual tone as my eyebrows meet.

"I'm with Emery Sandro! The car seems broken or someone broke it in purpose. The brake is not working even the hand brake! " I heard him say as you can hear the restless in his voice.

I pushed the emergency button where all of my brothers get alarm.

"Don't panic Dreix, where are you? " I asked through the phone.

"We're here at the treeland side of the road Sanvuron, I already set Emery at the back. I don't know if she's safe enough. " he said anxiously as you can hear the uneasiness of his voice.

(I just made up the place, I don't know if it really exist, hihi)

Soon enough, the rest of my brothers are already at my office with their bemused face. I shut them up by pointing a finger on my lips as I'm listening to Dreix's plan.

"Stay calm Dreix or Emery will get anxious more. I'll call the ambulance right away. " I said calmly as I don't want him to panic more.

He ended the call as I faced my brothers that are looking at me intently. I just ignore them and call the ambulance for safety purposes. After the call, I immediately face my sulking and anxious brothers.

"Why are we here? " Evron asked confuse as I sighed before standing up to my seat.

"Dreix and Emery are in danger, the car they used is broken or probably someone set it up so that the brake won't work." I said as I started walking out to the office.

I went to the car with my brothers trailing behind. They kept asking questions but I just ignored them and seat on the driver's seat.

Bleux sat beside me as the twins sat at the back. I tract Emery's location where they at now as Evron called the others, at by the means of that are our cousins. I drove fast until Bleux's phone rings.

Whoever plans this to my siblings specially my little sister will taste my wrath. I'll hunt you down till death.