Chapter 3: Hassan-I Sabbah

Need to write a Melt story one day. God I just love her so much :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood ontop of the mountain looking out into the distance. I didn't know what to do other than over see the world. It had been a couple of years since I had last seen them and I got to say.. I was lonely. I accepted the mantle of death from the old man as a chance to see Grayfia and Sirzechs once again but... honestly, I didn't know what to do. I got someone killed. I got my best friend's wife killed. How could I possibly show my face to them. As it is now, I now looked like the old man. After countless battles and scars, my face was nothing but a skull with flames for eyes. It resembled his. I'm guessing it's what to come with taking on the Hassan-I Sabbah name. My body got built and a lot taller. I feared no one and felt nothing.

Y/n: "Hm? It appears death is warranted somewhere.. Hm? It appears destiny has been lead wrongly. I shall bring it back to do its job"

I jump down from the mountain as I fall down to the world. I arrive at a church were a blonde girl lies dead. A brown haired boy stood and fought the fallen angel girl before him. I passed through the window as I saw the girl beating the boy with the gauntlet. I could sense it in my body. This was not what the outcome was supposed to look like.

Y/n: "I see. I must interfere and wove the strings of destiny onto the right path. The boy must win"

I slowly made my way over to the girl as she was about to attack the boy. I could sense his company was too far to help him.

Girl: "Die Issei!!"

I grab hold of her hand as she turns to me.

Girl: "W-What the hell are you?!"

I fling her over to the chairs as I look at the boy.

Issei: "..."

He didn't say a thing as he looked at me terrified.

Girl: "Who the hell are you?!"

Y/n: "Thou aren't worthy of my name. This timeline has strayed from it's path and I shall bring it back to its origin"

I look at her with my sword infront of me.

Girl: "Get out of my way!!"

She runs over to me and attempts an attack but does zero damage on me.

Y/n: "Was that thy's most powerful attack? Allow me to reply"

My eyes light up as my cape smacks her onto the wall. She falls back down with blood trailing from her head. I look at the boy and speak my mind.

Y/n: "Boy. Thou must seize this opportunity. I've weakened the enemy. Tis up to you now to decide how thou shall end this"

He continues to look at me until he turns to the blonde girl. He grits his teeth and walks over to the girl. She just began to get up when Issei grabbed her by the hand and pulled her over to him.

Issei: "Raynare.. this. Is for Asia!!"

The gauntlet had began to boost up as he had gone to her and attacked her with the full force of the attack. It sent her flying and through the window. He looked over at me and walked towards the girl who laid on the bench.

Issei: "I.. Is there anything I can do? Anything you could do?! Please, I'll do anything!!"

I look at the door as I wait for their arrival. Soon enough, the door is kicked open as a short girl walks in holding Raynare by the leg. A red haired girl and her group walk in and tense up as they see me.

Akeno: "My, who might that be?"

Rias: "Issei are you okay?!"

Issei: "I'm fine. This.. man saved my life"

I stare at the young girl as she looks familiar.

Rias: "Well, you have my thanks"

Y/n: "Who art thou?"

Rias: "Excuse my rudeness. I'm Rias Gremory of-"

Y/n: "The house of Gremory"

Rias: "You know about us? Well, my brother is the Satan in charge after all. Wouldn't be far off if another super natural knew about us"

Y/n: "Thou must have to excuse me. I'll be taking my leave"

Issei: "Wait- About Asia. Is there anything you could do?"

I turn to the boy and back to Rias. I simply point to her as the short girl tosses Raynare forward.

Koneko: "I'm Koneko, sup. I'm guessing it'll have to do with this one"

Y/n: "The chess pieces. I can sense them in her possession. That will save the girl"

Rias: "Hey mister, may I ask for your name? It seems like you know an awful lot about me. Have we met before?"

Y/n: "... A long time ago. I'll be taking my leave. Call me.. The Old Man of The Mountain. Until we meet again.. Rias Gremory"

Y/n: "So that's little Rias? All grown up. I'm happy to see you found yourself some friends. As for that boy. Why does his name sound familiar?"

Raynare: "Wait, Rias!! I can be useful to you-"

Rias: "Those who hurt my family must pay for the consequences"

Raynare: "No!! Issei-"

Return back to the foot of the mountain as I stand and look out into the world once again.

Y/n: "She's pretty ruthless too. Seems about right"

With my sword infront of me, I check out to see if anymore evils or irregularities should arise. I think back at myself as I wait.

Y/n: "I'm starting to sound just like him. Atleast here I can still be myself"

I turn to see the underworld. Down there, Grayfia and Sirzechs were looking through some files. A single portrait on Sirzech's table. It was a picture of the 2 of us when I decided to teach him how to fish. It was a wonderful time we had as buds. I simply chuckled as I remembered how terrible Sirzechs was in learning but later on would get the hand of it. Maybe a little too much since I remembered him pulling out a shark once. Maybe his demonic powers played into it but I didn't care. He was my best friend. Right now, he's taking care of the girl I love and that's all that matters.

Y/n: "You two stay safe out there. I'll be taking care of it should you need me. I love you two"