3

I sighed as I quickly walked my way towards detention. I was basically the only one here, since it was the first fucking day of school, and I got detention. The school felt like a ghost town, the only sound was my shoes walking against the floor.

I sat down in the empty room with not a sound but the AC. I decided to take out my phone and make use of time while I sit my ass here for thirty minutes. I just went through my Instagram, and all other shit that wasn't important. 

"I don't think that's allowed." I heard someone say that scared me shitless. 

"Jesus!" I said placing my hand on my chest. I looked to see Mr Holland entering the room and closing the door behind him. "You scared me." 

"I'm sorry," he said smiling while sitting in his chair. "I think the whole part of detention is to not have your phone out, so if you may." He said putting his hand out while looking through his files.

"What?" I said raising my eyebrow. 

"Your phone." he said looking at me while signaling me to come. "Wait so you're gonna take my phone?" 

"Yup." He said raising his eyebrows. I clenched my jaw and felt like tackling this asshole. 

"Wait so first you sent me to detention for most pettiest reason, and now you're gonna take my phone?" I said. He then put his hand down and clenched his jaw. He got up from his seat and came walking towards me. 

"Didn't you hear me before? You should drop the attitude." He said staring down at me. 

"You should drop the pettiness," I said raising my eyebrow and smirking at him. He then nodded and sat back in his seat. That's what I thought, asshole. "It's so funny how when I told you my age, you instantly send me here, with you, alone." I said seductively. I knew what he was trying to do, but I acted like I didn't. 

"That's a funny thought," he said placing his finger on his chin. "If you think this was for my own satisfaction, you're wrong. I don't run after children." 

"Oh so you refer 18 year olds as children, when you're only four years older?" 

"Well not exactly the age, sometimes it can be the way a person acts." 

"So you're saying I act like a child?"

"See now you're getting it." He said sarcastically smiling. 

"Mr Holland, this is a waste of time. You could be home right now, and I could be too, why don't we just call this off and forget it ever happened." 

"You know what? You're right. I have better things to do anyways," He said nodding his head while packing his stuff. He then got his jacket and laptop bag and looked at me.

"You're dismissed." 

"Hey! Where do you think you're going? You have to drive me back home since I don't have anyone to pick me up." I said lying.

"What? Mum or dad can't take you?" 

"Mum is at work and I don't have a dad." I smiled. The only reason I was doing this, is because he wasted my time, so I'll waste his.

He sighed then scratched his nose.

"Alright let's get going." He said opening the door. I followed him all the way to his car which was a Mercedes. 

"Nice car grandpa." I chuckled, "ha ha." He said smiling sarcastically. I entered his car which smelled just like him. It was a strong icey scent that had a hint of cinnamon at the end. As he started driving I turned on the radio, which caused him to turn it off. 

"Hey! Don't be such a party pooper." 

"My car, my radio." He said looking ahead while driving. "Fine old man." I said raising my eyebrows while surrendering my hands. 

"Would you stop that? It's rude." 

"Says the dude who called me a child." I said laughing. "Hey, being called young is way better than being called old." 

"I think I see a gray hair, hold on let me take it out." I said acting while looking at his hair. I started touching it and looking through his hair, which made him wack my hands away. 

"Hey! Stop it! And where is your house? I'm literally driving no where." He said as he took my hands away. 

"Okay calm down, I live on Barnfield Avenue," I said. He then started driving towards my street and went towards my neighborhood. "Here, that's my house." I said pointing my finger ahead. 

"Nice house." He said looking at it. 

"I know right," I replied as he parked the car. "Thanks." I said getting out the car. "Oh and by the way," I said taking my keys out before closing the door. "I have a car." I said smiling then closing the door. 

"Hey!" I heard him as he lowered the window. "Y/N!" He yelled again. He then got out his seat and stood near his open car door. "What was that for?" He said loudly while putting his arms in the air. 

"See you tomorrow Mr Holland!" I said giggling while waving my hand at him. I then closed the front door and quickly took a peek at the window beside it to see him. He smiled while still looking at my front door.  

He looked so cute but he's such a dick. I'm way too excited for tomorrow.