4

I finally made it to school since I had to walk there, because of my mistake leaving my car behind. I didn't care though, it was actually worth it.

On my way to school I saw a bunch of students sitting outside laughing and talking about shit I didn't care about. As I was walking towards my locker, I accidentally bumped into someone to see it was Cole.

"Oh sorry." I said smiling at him.

"It's okay," he said smiling back. "Y/N right?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, I've seen you around a couple of times but didn't get the chance to say Hi."

"Well, hi!" I said feeling awkward. "Hey." He replied chuckling.

"Y/N?" I heard Mr Holland's voice from afar. I looked behind me to see him staring at us two. "Come here please."

"Excuse me while I go see the devil," I said bowing to him while walking backwards. I walked towards him and smirked. "Hey old man!"

"Don't call me that." He said crossing his arms. "Oh come on you know I'm joking."

"Anyways, you forgot this in my car," he said getting out a lace handkerchief that my mother gave me when I was just a little girl. She would always tell me to hold on to this when in times of distress and she's not around to help.

"Oh my god," I said taking it from his hands. "Thank you so much!" I said from relief. I then got on my toes and hugged him tightly. I felt his muscular arm around my waist, holding me tighter.

"I had a feeling it was something important." He said pulling away as I put the handkerchief in my bag.

"I have class now, I should get going." I said looking at my locker. "Don't be late for Math class last today!" He said as I walked away. "See you later old man!" I said putting my arm in the air while laughing.

He then shook his head while smiling at me. He was so adorable. I couldn't believe he actually gave that back to me. He's such a sweet and kind person. A teacher I've never had before.

So time went by and I concentrated on all my classes, but the one class I was excited more than anything, and probably more than going home, was Math. It's sounds lame, but I couldn't wait just to see him.

"I'm hooooomeee!" I sang as I entered the empty class to see only Mr Holland. He laughed as he wrote the date on the board.

"You're early." He said continuing on writing. "Anything for Mr Holland" I giggled while sitting on the desk at the front. He then walked towards the front of his desk and leaned his back against it, crossing his arms and looking at me with a smile.

"So I see you like Math."

"Oh yeah," I lied. "Math is my favorite subject." I said nodding my head.

"So I'm expecting good marks?"

"Yeah, you just wait." I said. Not only was I lying to him, but I was lying to myself. I'm so gonna fuck up, but might ask him to tutor me. It's a win win. More people arrived and that's when Mr Holland started the lesson. I focused on everything he said so he wouldn't send me to detention again, since he will get butt hurt.

"Y/N can you answer this question?" He said as he wrote the question on the board. "Uhhh," I said looking at it. I swear it looked like French to me. It didn't even look like what we were just learning. I couldn't understand shit that was going on.

"Detention." He said raising his eyebrows at me while walking towards his desk. Okay now I'm seriously getting annoyed. He's doing this on purpose and he's fucking up my rep.

"Are you serious?!" I said opening my eyes wide. "Yes, I am." He said placing the slip on my desk. I then took it and ripped it apart throwing it at him.

"I'm NOT going to detention!" I said crossing my arms from the confusion. I knew the students enjoyed all this drama shit, this was entertaining for them.

"You are so rude." He said furrowing his eyebrows at me. "You have detention for the whole week because of that."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"Jesus Y/N language!"

"No! That's not fair! I haven't done anything!"

"I don't want to hear a single word!"

"You're such a jerk! Sending me to detention for no reason!"

"Principals office-"

"Are you kidding me-"

"PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!" He said raising his voice at me while furrowing his eyebrows and pointing to the door. I got off my seat and walked towards it, having the need to punch him in the face.

"I hope you're happy." I said giving him one last look before I leave. He didn't say a word, he just looked at me before I left. He looked more like he regretted what he did, but maybe I was just talking bullshit.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I did what the asshole wanted. He's so sweet out of class but a total dick in class. I just wanted to know what the hell he wanted from me.