5

"What's the problem here?" The principal said while looking at me and Mr Holland. 

"Go on, you tell him boss." I said looking at the asshole while sarcastically smiling. He then shook his head and placed his hands on his hips, sighing.  

"I decided to give her detention," He said looking at me then the floor. "Then she lost her temper and and basically ripped up the slip." 

"Is that true Y/N?" 

"Yes!" I said smiling while standing up. "I am guilty of this, I am the criminal," I said putting my arms up. "I will take as much detentions as you guys want. Can I leave now?" Mr Davies then sighed and looked at his desk. I honestly didn't care about any of this shit anymore, after all, I will be going to university, and I already got accepted so there's really no use is there? 

"Okay, but I think it's totally fair for that one month detention-" 

"Yeah okay great, can I go now?" I sighed while squinting my eyes at him. "Yes you may leave." Mr Davies said sighing while tapping the paper in front of him with his pen. I quickly walked out the office to see I only had one more class before I leave, to detention. It pissed me off knowing I had to sit thirty minutes after school everyday for a whole month, and for what? Mr Holland was a certified asshole. 

"Hey!" He said jogging after me in the empty halls. I rolled my eyes and turned around to look at him. "Hey no hard feelings right?" He said. What the hell? Is he even serious?! I took out my little note pad and pen and wrote him a little letter.

'Go fuck yourself' xo

I then walked away and didn't bother looking back. That was worth a month of detention, and maybe it's something he will remember. As I headed towards my class and gave my teacher the note on why I was late, I sat down beside Riley and she looked confused. 

"What happened?!" She whispered. 

"Nothing, nothing at all." I said staring at the board. I didn't want anyone to know what was going on, I just wanted to keep it between us.

I couldn't remember concentrate during English class because of petty he is. I swear to god he just made me so angry, I could just take this desk and throw it at him. I could probably just hit my car on his shitty Mercedes. I could probably just add glue on his beautiful hair and make it turn to shi-  "Y/N!" My best friend Riley says as I came back to reality. I looked around and everyone was packing up to go home. 

"Oh is it time to go home?" I said looking at her. 

"Yeah, come on." 

"I can't go, I have detention." I said rolling my eyes while picking up my bag. "Again?! Damn two days in a row." 

"That's not it, I have detention for a whole month." 

"What the fuck? That's torture man," she said while we walked down the halls. A bunch of the jocks called Riley's name I'm guessing for all of them to go out. "Anyways, I'll see you later!" She said smiling while jogging towards them and waving back at me. I waved back then walked towards the vending machine to take a few snacks to munch on while I sit with the devil.

I walked my ways towards the same empty class and sat all the way in the back, so I wouldn't even look at him. I placed my legs on the desk and opened up my snacks, eating them while I look at my phone, waiting. 

"You look comfortable." He said smiling as he walked in. 

"Not anymore," I said raising my eyebrows while still looking at my phone screen. He closed the door and sat in his chair. "That was a, pretty nice note you gave me." 

"Really? It was from the bottom of my heart." 

"You're so sweet." He said sarcastically smiling.

"Only to you." I smiled back. "You're still not mad at me are you?" 

"Let me guess, one month of detention? Yes, yes I'm fucking angry." 

"Woah, it's not my fault you put that on yourself." 

"What?!" I said squinting my eyes at him while putting legs down. "Yeah, it's all you." He said pushing me even more to killing him. I got off my seat and walked towards his bitch ass. I placed my hands on his desk and looked down at him. 

"So it's my fault you're a terrible teacher?" I whispered while going close to his face. "Yes, yes it is." He whispered back while looking at my lips. I didn't know what was happening but I quickly pushed myself back. We were too close and it felt weird. 

That was so close. More than that and I would've kissed him. I needed to retain myself, or I would have caused trouble.